Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Good sign that it's a prototype. I thought I read somewhere, Rebelscum if I am not mistaken, that when there is no copyright it's usually a sign it's real but the problem is that some factory workers know about this market and produce them off hours and try to sell them for big bucks. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is something I read.

In regards to prototypes, I could give a hoot. These are the kind of things that should of been up for bid at Hasbro's JMP's auction, not stuff like Kitik Keed'Kak.

Seams just a little cheap for a prototype. one of ephant mon when for like $100 a few days ago then theres this one for only 35. i wish i had $35 right now

Why would the e-bay seller offer to sell a prototype of the most rare SW figure in almost 2 years for $35?
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Good question Jaff, but I bet there is a possibility that the auction will go higher! Isn't there time still left for it?? Anyways...I am not into prototypes so I don't care. But ephant mon is one of the best ever star wars figures...that is for sure!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

That's cause a major starting price is a huge turn-off. Also since the auction isn't labeled Ephant Mon prototype it's not gonna get immediate bids.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    That's cause a major starting price is a huge turn-off. Also since the auction isn't labeled Ephant Mon prototype it's not gonna get immediate bids.
    it had a buy it now for $35 the auctions over by the way.

Ah ok, didn't see that. Then either the seller was really desperate to sell it or it's a fake. Could've been repainted to look like a proto and the copyrights shaved off.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

yeah, thats why i didnt jump on this auction. Im starting to think i should of though sense i got outbid at 80 on 1 earlier this week.

Question

Is Ephant Mon really that hard to find in the US - I seen it warming pegs over here in a lot of places (UK).
    www.imperialoutpost.co.uk - C'mon now... ewoks don't just explode by themselves now, do they?