Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I want Kitik Keed'Kak

I Want Kitik Keed'kak.
    Kitik Keed'kaks for everyone.

I want Kitik Keed'Kak and while Hasbro is at can they give us the other two Cantina sets, not that they are any good. And what about Wave 2 of Accessory sets.

Allright, Kitik will do for now.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Hasbro it is not like something is stopping you from releasing them. Just Do it. I wouldn't mind getting the Dr. Evezan to. You really need to finish what you start!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Heck, I missed Wuher the first time around, and WANT KITIK KEED'KAK. Dont Kak on us hasbro, give himand his friends up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

She is the only figure worth anything in the set. I want her too.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Maybe this ridiculous Jedi Master Points nonsense will actually help us get this figure. It is obvious that they produced it, maybe they are just trying to gauge how much we actually want it. If the bidding for this type of figure is out of control (which it already was hours after the damn thing was listed,) maybe that will justify (to them) a reason to actually release the figure. I know I am really stretching here, but I am just trying to find some good in this whole Jedi Master Point debacle. All in all. . . give us Kitik Keed'Kak, the rest of the Cantina Sets, and anything else that has been promised/rumored that is sitting in the dark catacombs underneath Hasbro's lair collecting dust. Just my two pennies.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I want all of Wave 2 of the cantina set.

And a curved bar piece. And the middle thingy which looks like it stores all the drinks.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I agree. The more Cantina aliens the better. I realize you are not likely to go through all the production costs of inventing a new figure if it will only sell to collectors, but this one has been designed, tooled, and produced in at least some quantities. If nothing else, make it a fan club exclusive or an online exclusive through Entertainment Earth etc. like the army builder sets. At any rate Hasbro, please release this figure. We're all dying to give you our money for this and several other toys (read as R5-D4 and the sandcrawler).

P.S. Hasbro, way to go on the Wampa and escape pod sets etc. Next year looks great and I guarantee you'll be getting a lot of my discretionary money because of it. Keep it up.

It Was Only A Matter Of Time. . .

I knew it would happen. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3148208794

Just when you think they didn't produce them. . . it shows up on ebay. Notice how "buy it now" was used almost immediately. How many more do you think this guy will put on eBay? Every other day, or just every other week? $89.99 is such a bargain. . .

This seller also had one end a little over a week ago. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2476

An absolute steal at $59.99. . .

So how many of these figures do we think are out there? Hasbro. . . any answers. . . Hasbro. . . ?!?!?!