Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Have you gotten the Clone Wars wave yet? Will you?

.....my Target had the Yoda, Anakin and ARC Trooper so I picked them up. IMHO, the Yoda and Anakin are disposable but I wish I'd picked up more ARC Troopers. It's odd because at my Target they had nothing forever and now everyday they are restocking SW. Actually, it seems like Cinema Scenes there are going to be shelve-warmers because they've got about 30 just sitting there. Well, have you gotten the new wave and what do you think??????

yeah, i got them in the value packs at walmart, they are ok, yoda's giant left hand freaks me out a little, but the ARC is cool and the ani is acceptable. shouldn't this be in the clone wars section, though?

I got the Yoda, Anakin and ARC trooper at Wal-Mart also. Both in the single and in the Bonus pack. Why I have to have both is really beyong me. I wish they would have kept the numbering system going. This is the only way I know if I'm missing a particular figure or not.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I passed on all of these.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Got all three single carded, and all three value packs.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I have these but no value packs. Does this belong in the Clone Wars thread?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Poopypants
    Actually, it seems like Cinema Scenes there are going to be shelve-warmers because they've got about 30 just sitting there.
    Where do you live? I've only seen them once, and that was because I got a friendly heads-up email from a nearby collector. I scurried out of the house after dinner and drove 20 minutes to get them. Other than that, these things are scarce at best...non-existent is more like it. And NO Clone Trooper multi-packs anywhere. I've seen the Hailfire droid and the Geonosis fighter just once (the time I bought them...the only two in the store).

Distribution clearly blows up the wazoo. I can't wait for the day when all brick and morter stores are boarded up and manufacturers deal directly with the public via the internet. For stuff like this, Hasbro could take pre-orders/commitments from consumers and then know exactly how much of what to actually make. We'd get everything we want in the quantities we want and they wouldn't be stuck with peg-warmers. Win win for everybody. Yeah, I know, that's a pipedream.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Where do you live? I've only seen them once...
    We've had a bunch of them over here at my end of LA county (Long Beach area). I've seen a bunch of all four Cinema Scenes at the Targets all over here, same thing with the three Clone Wars figures. One of the Wal-Marts (hard to believe) even filled their pegs with those figures. It's a bit absurd.

As for buying and have or will I ...
    I've bought all three (x2, single card only, haven't seen any value packs) and I'm looking forward to the next bunch.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I got the Yoda, Anakin and ARC trooper at Wal-Mart also. Both in the single and in the Bonus pack. Why I have to have both is really beyong me. I wish they would have kept the numbering system going. This is the only way I know if I'm missing a particular figure or not.
    On the cardbacks of the CW figures, they are numbered. The numbers don't show on the CW inserts or the W-M value packs anywhere. Here's a list of the most recent figures and their numbers (42-48 are CW):

#33 Bail Organa (Alderaan Senator)
    #34 McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper
    #35 Imperial Dignitary - Janus Greejatus (Death Star Procession)
    #36 Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead)
    #37 Achk Med-Beq (Coruscant Outlander Nightclub)
    #38 Ayy Vida (Outlander Nightclub Patron)
    #39 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Outlander Nightclub Encounter)
    #40 Elan Sleazebaggano (Outlander Nightclub Encounter)
    #41 Imperial Dignitary - Kren Blista-Vanee (Death Star Procession)
    #42 Anakin Skywalker
    #43 ARC Trooper
    #44 Yoda
    #45 Obi-Wan Kenobi (General of the Republic Army)
    #46 Durge (Commander of the Separatist Forces)
    #47 Asajj Ventress (Sith Apprentice)
    #48 Mace Windu (General of the Republic Army)