Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question September 2003, was it a bad month for you too?

With all the celebs dying and things in the news and my own personal events were really bad last month. How about u guys?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The Cubs cliched the central division, so it wasn't that bad for me personally. I could have done without the three seperate times my sons mom called me from Florida telling me I had to come pick up my son, onnly to call back several days later just as I was making arrangements to come down, telling me everything was fine. Other than that, life is good. Wish I had a little more money though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

School... A couple of B's (gasp, seriously). Other than that life is great. Found new figures. Now Oct. is starting bad. The first thing that happens when I get up in the morning on the 1st is the stupd auction and it already sucked. It put me in a really, really bad mood.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Have to admit September DID suck for me, too. Although the celebrity deaths had nothing to do with it AT ALL. The fact is, the same number of people die every day, many of them having lived much shorter and far tougher lives than these celebrities. I feel much more for the unknown people who die in poverty every day than some fatcat from TV.

Glad Sept's over. I love October.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

Quote Originally Posted by EricRG
    Have to admit September DID suck for me, too. Although the celebrity deaths had nothing to do with it AT ALL.
    I agree, pretty much all the stuff you saw in the GENERAL DISCUSION room that I started was what was going for me in Sept.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It was a so-so month for myself.Probably the worst is a new medical condition effecting my grandfather.The power transformers blew twice,leaving the community in the dark for about three hours each time.What else?..School has been good,A's and one B..Collecting was at its worst,but now improving finally
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Bad for me. Need a new job, Factories closed down and snowballed into my job(selling insurance). Since I was the new guy, I got the axe. Collecting picked up though, found 10 new figs. Now that they are shipping, I aint got money, aint that some garbage
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's funny. The last couple of Septembers have been cruel to our family but this September nothing majorally wrong happened.

September 1999 - September 9: death of our cat
    September 2000 - September 15: my grandfather passed away. The first ever death in our family that I ever experienced.
    September 2001 - September 11: nuff said.
    September 2002 - A teaching job that I thought I was getting never materialized.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    September 2000 - September 15: my grandfather passed away. The first ever death in our family that I ever experienced.
    Bizzare. My grandfather died on Sept. 15 in 1967.
    My brother you met at Celebration 3 was born on Sept. 15th. And my parents met on that day.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Sept. 15: should we now Beware the Ides of Septemeber, too?

2003 wasn't too bad for me, but the entire year of 2005 (and the first part of '06) was the worst in my entire life. I even took a break from this site, which over the years has provided me with a solice away from "real life" issues, because I was using the tried-and-true defense mechanism of avoidance, or as those scientist types say: ostrichheadinthesanditis.
    "That's what Sheev said."