Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cockpit size of Anakin's fighter...

The Clone Wars Anakin doesn't fit into the regular Jedi Starfighter. Anyone know if Anakin's fighter has a bigger cockpit? If he can't fit, that would be quite a shame. This version Anakin is quite obviously supposed to be a pilot. Since the costume is in the territory of "Expanded Universe", Hasbro could have toned down the tunic (the skirt part around his legs) without any problem. We have no point of reference to judge how the figure should or shouldn't look, it's a completely original concept. They could have put Anakin in just a regular pair of pants and I'm sure we would have thought it was just as cool (or crappy). Or just give him a fabric skirt (like the upcoming Saese Tiin, which is a very nice looking figure by the way). Or make the tunic removal like the Clone Wars Mace. Bottom line: make him fit in the fighter!

What does Hasbro have against figures fitting into vehicles anyway? Especially Anakin.
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 10-02-2003 at 05:18 PM.

with a little help from an extra tatooine attack ani, i'm going to give my clone wars ani a cloth skirt. i'm sure it will be all the rage this season!

What about the wedding Anakin? With his metal hand he'd be accurate.. wasn't his skirt piece kinda soft as well? I think they said that Saesee's in pilot form because the Jedi Starfighter's for him, and hopefully Anakin'll fit in his Starfighter. It's like april '02 all over again.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

According to the box, the text reads something like: "Cockpit canopy opens. Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker figure fits inside!"

Yeah... we'll see about that!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Must.....save Obi Wan.....ugh...canīt sit in my canopy....
    aww, damn skirt! -Obi Wan dead, Clone Wars lost.END!
    [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] "You havenīt LEARNED anything, Anakin!"
    -Obi Wan Kenobi (AOTCīs Forbidden Love trailer)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal]Bashing the Prequels is like bashing sex.[/COLOR]

It looks like the cockpit of this ship is based on the same design as the regular Jedi Fighter toy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well looks like Saesae fits perfectly in the green JSF: http://www.rebelscum.com/clonewars/s...hterpilotA.jpg

Can't wait to get him and the Fighter, looks like a nice display. Hopefully the cockpit on Anakin's fighter will be modified, somehow I doubt it though...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Wait...that's the POTJ version of Saese Tiin with the cloak removed. Still looks good though.

You know, CW Anakin actually looks pretty good on his ATOC Swoop bike. The feet don't quite match up to the foot pegs, but the "seat belt" holds him place. The fit is similar to the way the Saga Hoth Han fits on the tauntaun. It might be kind of fun to have him "joust" with Durge (when I find Durge with his bike, that is).

I have been worried about the Anakin figure not fitting in the new fighter too. I hate that we get these vehicles that don't hold any of the figures. I bought the green starfighter for Mace to find out I don't have a mace that will sit inside of it.

This stinks. Does anybody know if the mace that comes with the jedi council will sit in the starfighter???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

No doubt it could, he's got jointed knees and a cloth skirt. You could probably slip CW Anakin's headset over him as well. Maybe Pilot Obi's cloak would look good on him...