Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Before The Helmet

I Sense Much Fear In You
    Now a Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) stands solemnly in the office of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, weighing difficult decisions. (Photo by Merrick Morton)

PENDO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helmet1.jpg 
Views:	2200 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	6772  
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

You can see his scar.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    You can see his scar.
    That's not a scar, that's a scratch !!!!!

I was hoping his scar would be one that is visible on has face when his mask is removed in ROTJ, but he doesn't have that scar in Episode 6! I thought the scar would be more like the one he has on his left cheek!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I agree. It does not amount to much. But I'm sure we will see that scar after the duel.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Thanks for the pic Pendo!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Awesome pic!!! That scar may seem like nothing, but it already defines Anakin more than in Ep. II. The ROTJ scar will come, likely as a result of the battle with Obi-Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    You can see his scar.
    It was stated by the OS that this scar seen here WILL NOT be explained in EP III. However, in one of the upcoming books/games/cartoons, it might be.

Great pic! Thanks for posting that Pendo. I think it's great how he looks battle worn and obviously, a changed man. The Clone Wars have obviously affected Anakin a lot. I think it's best that he's not too messed up at the start of Episode III. A missing right arm and a few scars are enough. I definitely think he'll look like a hell of a mess after Obi-Wan finishes with him.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Thanks for the pic Pendo,its pretty interesting.The scar does look more like a scratch,but nice they decided to include it anywaysThe scar wont be explained in Episode III and I dont think it has to be.He's been away at war for 2-3 years,your bound to get roughed up.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    That's not a scar, that's a scratch !!!!!
    Looks like the honey moon went well.

Is just me or does his head really look pointed now?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"