Thread: Mini Wave 3

Exclamation Mini Wave 3

ftbt has pics up!

This third wave of the minisets is looking very cool. The Imperial Shuttle is just too cool.

I am wondering if there is a final word on the "bonus" ship with this latest set of four. I liked that feature, and it would strike me as an easy way to sell them in sets.

This line continues to impress.

I'd guess the bonus ship to be either the A-wing or B-wing.
    Move along, move along

I figured the SD would be not to scale with the rest of the series, but it still pretty nice. The Shuttle looks sweet. Plus folding wings!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mini.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	6773  
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

From the lastest report I read, Wave 3 will not come with extra pieces to make the extra ship, which is really a shame. I like the minis but only bought the complete set for the extra ship. This time around I may only get the Shuttle and Star Destroyer.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I love the Shuttle, but the Star Destroyer could be a little longer. I love the mini sets, and I do hope they do another bonus ship, because this makes collecting all 4 worth it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Great looking sets. I like the how all of them look. Lego has done an outstanding job with this line. I agree the Star Destroyer maybe should be bigger, but you can't get to big and still be mini. That's too bad there won't be a bonus set. But I don't buy them for the bonus set, I buy because their legos.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Don't get me wrong, I mean I'll buy them regardless if they have the extra ship in them or not. I used to collect "space" Lego's since back in the late 80's they had no Star Wars lego's. This combines two cool things in one SW and Lego's! I have my Kitchen counter covered with SW Lego sets!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I still need the second set and two from the first, but I like what I have so far. These new ones look good too. The Star Destroyer is already in Mini scale, though - it's the biggest LEGO set ever, the one that comes with the Mini Tantive IV.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram