Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Episode III Spy Report: Beware of the Dark Side

quoted from www.theforce.net
    EP3: SPY REPORT: Beware the Dark Side
    Fri, Oct 03, 03 09:25:04 AM EDT

Darth Friday doesn't miss a beat, dispelling rumors and creating a stir with rumors and tidbits of their own. Today's report focuses on the dark side, the evil of Episode III. And of course, this is your warning to cover your eyes non-spoiler fans, in case you're tempted to join us on the Dark Side:
    - Palpatine and Sidious are the same person. The dark side shrouds everything, even Jedi eyes.
    - The new bad guy is the leader of the droid armies. He is the ultimate Jedi-killing machine. He isn't 100% droid but dont' expect his backstory to be revealed in the film. His backstory will be explained as much as Darth Maul's was in Episode I.

- Anakin kills Dooku, and really early in the film as previously reported. And the former Jedi isn't officially named "Darth Vader" until after the lava bath. But don't take this to mean he doesn't do some very very dark things before the duel takes place.
    I kinda guessed that Count Dooku would be slain by Anakin. I'm wondering what this new bad guy will be. I bet he'll look damn cool though. Kinda like Maul, not much to him but he'll look cool.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

He better be right about the Palpatine/Sidious thing. The new guy sounds cool, hopefully it's not Durge though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm curious about the new guy. Don't worry. He is not Durge.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Thanks for the spoilers. Yeah, I don't think the bad guy is Durge. I am glad to hear that Palpaine and Sidious are the SAME. What a relief!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I guess this officially rules Aurra Sing out from ever being featured in the prequels in any major role.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Jabba the Hutt
    The new bad guy is the leader of the droid armies. He is the ultimate Jedi-killing machine. He isn't 100% droid
    either this spy report is a bunch of bantha poodoo, or that "fan script" we read a while back seems to have some truth to it, or at the very least it jives with what this "spy" is saying.

so with that said, i'm guessing this new bad guy is the "general grevious" we read about previously in the so called "fan script".
    Last edited by derek; 10-04-2003 at 11:31 AM.

I am very curiousabout this new character, probably will be Durge though
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well in the chats I kept on asking whether General Grevious was a real character or not. He never answered once, obviously. I took that script as perhaps having some base in fact. But some of it sounded to un-Star Wars or just too good.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

That big gun that is shown in the other forum, I wonder if that belongs to the Jedi Killer?http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...achmentid=6777
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Palpatine and Sidious are the same person?!!

...DUHHHHHH...