Thread: Brown/black

Brown/black

Ok, this isn't what you think. I'm not here to debate whether the new Luke jedi cape should be brown or black (even though we all know it should be brown).

This is simply a question for those who may have better eyes then me. Judging by the new pictures of Luke Jedi, what color does the cloak appear to be. I think it looks black. However, it also looks like it could be a very dark brown. It's hard for me to tell because of the lighting and the material.

Please help ease my stress. Gosh I hope it's brown.

What color is it supposed to be?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

A dark, grayish-brown, I believe. I don't think it was ever solid black.

It doesn't matter what color the prototype is wearing since the production version won't be wearing the same thing.

However, if I brighten the image enough, it does appear to be black with a funny texture that catches the light making it look more gray and brown, but from my experience with digital images, this seems like just a lighting trick and it's probably just very dark gray/almost black.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.