Thread: Threat Matrix

Hybrid View

Threat Matrix

At first,I thought this show would be really bad.However,after two episodes,especially last weeks about the Iraqi Scientist,I find it rather interesting.It seems to be a bit of a fresher version of JAG(kinda worn out IMO),while still relating to current events.Does anyone think the Scientist will tell her secrets,after all she is captured now,and isnt in the position to keep quiet.Maybe some type of plea bargain will be struck,because we all know shes going to end up in a military prison.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

i think the term "matrix" is being kinda overused. first we have "john matrix", arnold's character from commando, then of course the 3 matrix films, video game, cartoons and even a car called "toyota matrix".

i know it probably sounds stupid of me to say this, but if writers can't come up with a more creative title, i question the overall concept of the show.

Well,I'd say blame the goverment,because the "Threat Matrix" is a real report.However,I agree with all of this "Matrix" related stuff,they just want to cash in on the movies a bit,I believe.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Well,I'd say blame the goverment,because the "Threat Matrix" is a real report.However,I agree with all of this "Matrix" related stuff,they just want to cash in on the movies a bit,I believe.
    OK, guess i learn something new everyday.......but if i was involved with the show, even if "threat matrix" is a real thing, i would of come up with some other title just because the term "matrix" is so fresh in everyone's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    i think the term "matrix" is being kinda overused.
    Overused? I think you mean "cashing in."
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I remember seeing this trailer/preview before nearly EVERY damned movie i saw over the summer. Due to the fact it was prolonging my entertainment and the fact it looked really dumb, i decided to skip it. Plus, i'm REALLY tired of all these crime/related dramas. I mean, how many Law and Order, CSI and law enforcement shows can there be. I'll stick with my Simpsons and "Ed" thank ya.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"