Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anyone else, really scared of Steve right now. Or is it just me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Is there anyway to de-register??
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Aww... come on... I think it's pretty interesting to see new cards. It's been a long time and times have changed so seeing the new cards reflecting some of the things today like HARRY Potty - a Harry Potter spoof, Scuzzy OZZY - an Ozzy Osbourne spoof, etc. Series 2 will have "Scratch 'n' Stick" cards.

No one here is collecting them?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Garbage Pail kids are back. Who collected them back in the day?

I saw them today at Target. I only have the original 3rd series. I think that was in 1986-87.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Oh, Ok I thought that was just a SW trading card section.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 01-17-2004 at 09:29 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I had these up to like series 8 back in the day. How much are they now?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

When I was a wee lad, my collecting life revolved around Garbage Pail Kids.
    (Then later Baseball Cards, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Comic Books, Micro Machines, Hockey Cards, Star Wars, back to Comic Books briefly, Beanie Babies, and then back to Star Wars).

I remember tagging along with my mother to flea markets, spending an inordinate amount of time looking at antiques and other knick-knacks, but the payoff for doing that was fruitful. She would buy my brother and me a pack of Garbage Pail Kids each time. We would then meet with our neighbor and do some trading.

I don't recall whatever happened to the cards. I do have a bunch of baseball cards that I haven't looked at in almost 15 years, they could be there. Or probably, they were chucked my mother who was trying to clean my room long ago.

Does anyone remember the movie about Garbage Pail Kids? I saw it when it came out and still occasionally see it on t.v. once in a while.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The movie was very very bad... they were going to come out with a cartoon and upon research, there was a toy line produced by Galoob that was never released.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

A new collectible toy line, based on some of the classic cards would be gold. I'd pick up a few of those, just as a rememberence. I don't think that I'm going to get the cards though. I have seen the new version without the gum in stores though. Much better deal.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.