Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't remember the character's name, but the blonde girl on "The Little House on the Prarie," the one with the curly locks, was a character I despised, as a young kid watching the reruns of that show. Not that she was annpying, but because of her evil personality of her character. She did an incredible acting job. I'm surprised that she did not make the list.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    That's speaks so incredibly poorly of the rest of the cast. It's like saying someone is worse than Hitler.
    Well everyone else seems to like the cast,I didnt see them on the list.I dont see how claiming Urkel is the best character of the show shines poorly on the other cast members
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

i cannot stand jimmy fallon doing weekend update with tina fey. while tina fey does get a few good ones in, jimmy is one of the worst weekend updaters i have ever seen. so i agree with it right there. otherwise he's moderately funny on some of the other skits i have seen.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Unhappy I just learned of some bad news.

Michelle Thomas who played Myra on Family Matters passed away back on Dec. 23, 1998. She sure was hot. I am extremley depressed now.

RIP Myra.

http://www.anshawn.com/michellenet/main.html
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Didnt know that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, she passed away 5 years ago. 30 is too young for anyone to die.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.