Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are they that bad?

Yes they are. Here is a list of the top 25 worst characters from TV.

That Bad
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Buddy and Wesley both were. Charles needed to take Buddy outback and beat some of that stupidity out of him, and Mr. Belvedere needed to smack that little punk Wesley around. I bet Big Belvedere could have brought that kid in line.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I think Wesley Crusher from ST:TNG should be on that list some where. I do agree with everyone of those included already though.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

4. Steve Urkel, "Family Matters"
    10. Harry Solomon, "Third Rock From the Sun"
    13. Jimmy Fallon, "Saturday Night Live"
    What? I love these characters. I admit that Urkel was annoying but it's the lovable type of annoying.

I agree the Full House cast should be number one, but Steve Urkel is MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!! But I can see why folks didn't like him.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ross should of been higher IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jimmy Fallon??? He's not even a character. What's wrong with him?

I'd also add Doogie Howser, and the head lawyer on The Practice, and since they are including actual actors/personalities with characters Regis Philbin, the hag from Weakest Link, and every weatherman in the history of local news.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The reason why someone said these were the worst characters is because they were some of the best crafted characters and actually had some personallity instead of being some cardboard cut out who we don't remember because they did not make the list.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

13. Jimmy Fallon, "Saturday Night Live"

I actually thought Jimmy Fallon was quite funny

Urkel?!He was the best one on the entire show!

11. Thelma Harper, "Mama's Family"

Pfft..Thelma was so cool with those one liners.Kinda like an early Ruby Romain
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl

Urkel?!He was the best one on the entire show!
    That's speaks so incredibly poorly of the rest of the cast. It's like saying someone is worse than Hitler.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.