"I have a bad feeling about this". (history)

Okay...Anakin says this line in AOTC. Is it said in TPM? Is it said in ANH? Is it said in ROTJ?

I know that Leia says this line in ESB. I believe Luke says it in ROTJ. Can someone confirm and add information regarding the other movies for me? It is appreciated!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

In TPM Obi-Wan says it at the very beginning.
    In ANH Han Solo says it in the trash compactor.
    I haven't seen RotJ in a VERY long time but I know it's there.(shame on me. ) I think it's said by Lando in the Falcon but I'm not sure.

In ROTJ I thought it was said when they are in the Shuttle and trying to get to Endor, but I could be wrong.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In TPM it is said at the very begining with the negotiations.
    In AOTC during the Arena Battle.
    In ANH in the trash compactor.
    In ESB I can't remember
    It is said several times in ROTJ. Han says it en-route to Endor I think. I belive I have heard Leia, Lando, and Luke say it. Ah who cares. It is just a cliche.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I know it is not really that important. I was just curious. It is weird how this line is going to be said in every star wars movie. I guess it is another one of Lucas's rules. Anyway...it makes for good nonsense trivia.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

You're right. I may need it someday for Who Wants to be a Jeopardy.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Luke also says it in ANH when the Falcon is just about to get caught in the Death Star's tractor beam.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

'i have a bad feeling about this' is the best part of any star wars flick. like the superman reference in seinfeld episodes or the bandage in WKRP, something to look forward to finding within each movie.

Let's see if I remember this correctly since I haven't seen the movies since the beginning of the year!

TPM: Obi-Wan - right at the begginning of the failed TF negotiations.

AOTC: Anakin - Geonosis Arena.

Episode 3: Mace - right before his final saber duel.

ANH: Luke just as the Falcon approaches the Death Star + Han in the Death Star Trash Compactor

ESB: Leia - In the Mynock Hunt Cave

ROTJ: C-3PO - just after R2 and he arrives at Jabba's Palace. I believe it is said more I just can't remember how many times.

I'm sure Chewbacca has said that line in every movie. Does anybody speak Kashyyakie around here?
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.