Question Where is the KBtoys Discount??

This article was posted in our news section some time ago:

KB Toys, KBToys.com lawsuit settlement for consumers to be done as a 30% off on any $30 purchase from Oct 8 thru Oct 14

Well Guess what -- it dont work!!

I tried to get the LEGO AT-AT few minutes ago -- went through the order process -- and received my free shipping for being $99 or more -- but NO discount of 30% on $30 or more.

I thought this discount applied to ONLINE purchase as well -- I GUESS NOT....or am I just doing something wrong -- I did all but confirm my order and there was NO discount applied.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Guess what man...the discount is only good for KB's physical store. I am not sure why. This seems to violate the lawsuit settlement. I tried to order some items too but was unsuccessful in getting my 30% off. I went to the store and bought some items and they gave me the 30% off. KB is just weird, I guess.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Your right dude --

I just copied this excert from the settlement :

Defendants will distribute the Net Settlement Fund by providing a discount at the cash registers of all KB Toys, KB Toy Works, KB Toy Outlet, Toy Liquidator and KB Toys Express stores nationwide, including Guam and Puerto Rico, equal to 30% off all qualifying purchases of $30 or more during October 8-14, 2003. This distribution (the "In-store Distribution") will be done without requiring a request of any store customer and will be separate and apart from, and in addition to, any previously planned promotional events for 2003.

I guess I should have looked a little closer -- but wouldn'y one assume that if the above mentioned settlement mentions all of KB and its affiliates (kbtoys.com, kbkids.com, etoys.com, etc) that the discount would/should also apply to online purchases???
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Who knows about online. I guess we finally know how it worked out. My question is can you buy a bunch of toys totaling $30 and get the 30% off. I already have everything I want that cost more than $30.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    My question is can you buy a bunch of toys totaling $30 and get the 30% off.
    Yes. I did this yesterday. The 30% off is good toward your whole (total) purchase. So if you buy 20 figures and it totals $60...you get 30% off $60. Hope this helps.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

And if something is advertised as 25% off for example, you'll get an additional 30% = 55% off. Not bad.
    BTW All video game products are excluded from this deal.