Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bonus Packs at KB Toys?!?!

Well, the rumor is out:

Rebelscum reader Andy Albertsen sends in word that the very popular Clone Wars Value Packs have started showing up at a Kay Bee store in the Livingston Mall in New Jersey for $5.99. Previously, these sets have only been found at Wal-Mart stores across the country, but it looks like they are now available at other retail stores for those who are still looking for them.
    I haven't been able to get to RS because I am at work and they are on the banned list for internet use. I found this at POTF2.com

So, keep your eyes open!

BTW, KB around here is HORRIBLE, so I'm still holding out for Wal-Mart to get some more, but the chances are slim, since most of our Wal-Marts have gotten the regular Clone Wars Ani, Yoda and ARC Trooper.
    May the force be with you.

That is weird. I have not spotted them at KB yet but now I will keep my eyes open. Thanks for the info.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Well then, there is another.....................hope that is. My wally world has also gotten in the single packs and say they have never heard of the bonus packs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was luck enough to get the single packed figures at a Wal Mart. Haven't seen too many of them, but the bonus packs were a no-show. Would've rather had the bonus packs. . . its the same damn price. If K-B gets them, I'll return the figures I got and just get the two-pack. Silly Wal Mart. . . they never have anything around my neck 'o the woods.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I have seen a lot of single packs at Target. I got them and I'm hoping they will get the value packs soon.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

My KB Toy Works (yep Toy Works) near me got some in today and gone...the woman in front of me (buying for her financee/boyfriend) bought a case....4 each of the Anakin/Yoda/Arc Value pack...with the 30% off sale that makes them about $4.19 each...up yours Wal Mart!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I found a Yoda bonus pack at the KB in The Woodlands, TX. I didn't know if it was a fluke, but grabbed it since it was the first bonus pack I had seen.

Talking

Found a set of Bonus Packs at the Frankilin Mills K-B in PA. It looks like Kay-Bee will be getting these, too. I couldn't get them at WalMart, so this was a very exciting find. I think I'll be returning my single packs to WalMart now, although I haven't decided yet.

BTW the Bonus Blue Clonetrooper I picked up is missing the "visor" (Black 'T' on Helmet wasn't painted.) Its a pretty cool error, for those into that kinda thing.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    Found a set of Bonus Packs at the Frankilin Mills K-B in PA. It looks like Kay-Bee will be getting these, too. I couldn't get them at WalMart, so this was a very exciting find. I think I'll be returning my single packs to WalMart now, although I haven't decided yet.

BTW the Bonus Blue Clonetrooper I picked up is missing the "visor" (Black 'T' on Helmet wasn't painted.) Its a pretty cool error, for those into that kinda thing.
    bobafett07728, did they have many of these? I may be in the area the last week of the month.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Checked my KB last night and nothing.