Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stuffinthetrunk

Star Wars Unleashed 11 figure loose lot. one carded.

Star Wars Unleashed 11 figure loose, and in perfect condition. And i also have one on card.
    I am looking to sell them if you are interested in the set please email me at FYIDIY@aol.com
    Figures are as follows.
    1.Anakin Skywalker
    2.Darth Maul
    3.Darth Sidious
    4.Darth Tyranus
    5.Darth Tyranus on card.
    6.Darth Vader (with Removable Mask)
    7.Jango & Boba Fett
    8.Luke Skywalker
    9.Obi-Wan Kenobi
    10.Padme Amidala
    11.Princess Leia

That is the lot of Star Wars Unleashed figures i have, please email if you are interrested.

Curtis,
    the Ashla & Jempa/ Yoda & Chian were sent today using Priorirty Mail. Here is the Delivery confirmation tracing number:

0303 0130 0000 3277 2949

Would you please be so kind as to send me the confirmation number for the parcel you are sending me which includes the Unleashed loose figures of Leia Slave, "Helmet off" Vader and Darth Tyranus as you had mentioned you would?

Following your instructions on our Instant Message:

FYIDIY: E-mail Amanda.carlisle@GM.com they take care of everything for me
    shipping and all. so eamil them and your stuff will be on its way, plus
    they have all the info on ref
    I E-mail this person who had said this yesterday:

In a message dated 10/21/2003 2:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, amanda.carlisle@gm.com writes:

Subj: Re: Curtis Baisden request: Unleashed figures to be shipped
    Date: 10/21/2003 2:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    To: xxxxxxxx@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet

Yes I am aware of this arrangement. I will be able to send out your package
    tomorrow afternoon to you and will get you a confirmation.

Sincerely,
    Amanda
    But I haven't gotten a response.

Thanks for understanding
    Lord of the Sith

stuffinthetrunk
    I just got your email today.
    Iam going to send your figures out today for you.
    I will call you with your con number later.
    talk to you soon.

Curtis,
    I thought the figures had been sent out to me already. According to our conversation you had told me to E-mail Amanda.carslile@gm.com and that the figures where going to be shipped the same day. That was the day before yesterday. I'll quote you again on what you said:

FYIDIY: email Amanda.carlisle@GM.com they take care of everything for me shippoing and all. so eamil them and your stuff will be on its way, plus they have all the info on ref.

FYIDIY: ok, i will let the person at GM know what you want, so all you have to do is email them at the address i gave you and tell them it is about the Unleashed figures, and they will be sent to you that day. if you have any other Q's you can call me at 734-560-xxx
    Also, I noticed you had read my E-mail to Amanda (where I ask to have the figures shipped to me) the same day it was sent (two days ago) not today. And according to what Amanda had said the figures should had been shipped out yesterday by her.

How is it you are replying now saying that it would be you the one sending the figures today? What happened with Amanda? There are some inconcistencies here. She had clearly stated in her E-mail to me the following:

Date: 10/21/2003 2:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    To: Sxxxxxxxx@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Yes I am aware of this arrangement. I will be able to send out your package
    tomorrow afternoon to you and will get you a confirmation.

Sincerely,
    Amanda
    Sorry if I feel a bit doubtful about all this But, seems like I'm being given the run around. The figures you wanted from me have been shipped to you already, yet mine haven't. This was your first post here, you have no feedback at all, nor a way to show you are being legitame by providing any comments left by others about you.

Could you provide some feedback from other sites as well as people (known traders with feedback), contact information that could be E-mail to testify on your behalf?

I have been burnt in the past, and to be honest with you (please forgive me if I'm wrong) this inconcistent situation has started to make feel a bit uncomfortable.

Hopefully you will actually come trough with our trade and this could turn into a positive experience for both of us.

As of right now, it is 5:00 P.M EST, and I haven't received a call from you with the tracking numbers for my package, nor an E-mail either.

As it was mentioned in our conversation you are sending me:

* Unleashed loose complete: Leia Slave
    * Unleashed loose, complete: Vader "Unmasked"
    * Unleashed loose, complete: Darth Tyranus

As a trade for those I sent you:

* Saga momc Ashla & Jempa
    * Saga momc Yoda & Chian

Please, just post the confirmation numbers right here so I can track down the package. Believe me if everything is fine, I'll gladly leave you positive feedback after I've received the figures.

Thanks for your time,

Julian H. Betancourt
    Lord of the Sith

Another day has passed and no word from Curtis AKA stuffinthetrunk. No E-mails either from "Amanda", if there's really one. No communication so far.No information on whether or not my figures have been shipped.

Are you there Curtis?

UPDATE:

I've just received this E-mail, unsigned, I'm assuming from Amanda.

Apparently, she was the one who mailed out the figures. I thought Curtis (as he had posted here), was the one who was going to send the figures and was going to call me with the delivery confirmation number??

Strange enough the post office "did not give Amanda" a Delivery Confirmation number?? I'm sorry, but it's always been that the sender REQUESTS a delivery confirmation number when mailing a package AND 100% of the time the post office clerks pop the question "Do you want Delivery Confirmation with that?"

I'm being provided with a receipt number ... How good is that?

Anyway, here is a copy of the E-mail just for the record:

Date: 10/24/2003 10:47:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    To: Sxxxxxxxx@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Julian,

I am sorry to take your time with no reply things have been busy here. I
    shipped out your package Priority Mail however they did not give me a
    confirmation number. The Usps# 2524950164 on the receipt. They should be
    there Monday or Tuesday. I hope you enjoy them-they are wonderful figures.

I'll give this whole deal until Tuesday and if I haven't received anything by then, I'll follow proper procedure not only here but, at every other collector website with a Forum out there.

As a side note to Curtis:
    I apologize if by any chance it might seem as I'm jumping the gun here and pointing a finger at you, if in fact the figures were sent out. Unfortunately I'm scared from previous experiences and the inconcistencies throughout this trade are leading me to have a negative view on it.

As I mentioned before, I'm hoping everything comes to a happy end but until then, I'm taking it with a grain of salt... maybe two.

Julian
    Lord of the Sith

I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope it works out. One thing though. I'm surprised with the items being traded here. I mean the Unleashed Leia alone is worth more than the 2 carded figures. The good thing here, is that you will only get burnt for about 11-12 bucks. I have lost more than that on e-bay. Word to the wise, don't trade with people with very few posts and no references. You should ask for those before, not after you ship. Good Luck.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

stuffinthetrunk
    I am sorry to hear that you have been burned before. I can promise you that I have not burned you at all.
    When I talked to your wife, she said that the package for me would not go out that day, that it would be the next day or the following day.
    So I did not feel the need for me to rush right out and send you the figures that day, and then the next day I was a little to busy to find time to send them.
    So they got shipped the next day, and that would be on a Friday.
    If you ask me that is still really, really good.
    The whole deal did not even take a week, and you are a little jumpy about a couple figures.
    As I said before sorry to hear that you got burned in the past, but Sorry that it took me three whole days to send you your figures.
    But the way that you are spazzing out about this, just leaves a foul taste in my mouth for you.
    Patience is something that I think you need to find, before you stress yourself out.
    But your figures are on the way to you.
    P.S. I do not think that you are a bad person, but I also donít think that you should trade until you find away to learn patience.

Curtis,
    I'm also sorry you are looking into this the way I did not want to.

I'm not acussing you at this point of anything, I'm not saying you are shafting me but I'm rather posting inconsistencies within our trade and asking for an explanation.

I do have patience and this is not my first trade. As a matter of fact, I have been trading since 1996 and patience has always played an important roll with sometimes, items traded coming all the way from Asia. Believe me, I know how to wait.

My observations here deal with nothing more, at this point, than with inconcistencies which are leading me to think or have negative thoughts about the trade. Things are happening not as agreed upon thus, it is only logical in order to play it safe, to record the situation while the trade is still active. Why? I tell you:

1-You told me to E-mail Amanda and that she would ship that same day
    IT DID NOT HAPPEN

2- Amanda E-mails me and tells me the figures where going to ship the following day and the she would get delivery confirmation
    NEITHER SHE SHIPPED THE FIGURES NOR GOT DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

3-You then posted here and said you were going to ship that day and you would call me with Delivery Confirmation numbers
    YOU DID NOT CALL ME NOR SHIPPED THE FIGURES, EITHER

4- Amanda then E-mails me, telling me she's shipped the package but "they did not give her confirmation numbers" and gives me a receipt number ???
    WEREN'T YOU THE ONE SHIPPING? WHERE'S THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #?

As you can see, it all seems as I'm getting the run around. You say one thing, then something completely opposite occurs. What am I left to believe?

This has nothing to do with having patience, nor knowing how to wait. This has to do with statements being made which totally change within a few hours.

I have no problem waiting, as long as the trader tells me there might be a slight delay. I can understand that. Our lives do not revolve around Star Wars collecting but, what really off beats me is being told one thing and done another. It sort of takes away the trust in the trade.

I hope you can see my point and again, when the figures arrive, I'll edit this post, take away the comments and leave you positive feedback. As for now, it is only safe for both of us to leave it as it is.

Thanks,

Julian
    Lord of the Sith

unleashed

[QUOTE=Lord of the Sith]Curtis,
    I'm also sorry you are looking into this the way I did not want to.

I'm not acussing you at this point of anything, I'm not saying you are shafting me but I'm rather posting inconsistencies within our trade and asking for an explanation.

I do have patience and this is not my first trade. As a matter of fact, I have been trading since 1996 and patience has always played an important roll with sometimes, items traded coming all the way from Asia. Believe me, I know how to wait.

My observations here deal with nothing more, at this point, than with inconcistencies which are leading me to think or have negative thoughts about the trade. Things are happening not as agreed upon thus, it is only logical in order to play it safe, to record the situation while the trade is still active. Why? I tell you:

1-You told me to E-mail Amanda and that she would ship that same day
    IT DID NOT HAPPEN

2- Amanda E-mails me and tells me the figures where going to ship the following day and the she would get delivery confirmation
    NEITHER SHE SHIPPED THE FIGURES NOR GOT DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

3-You then posted here and said you were going to ship that day and you would call me with Delivery Confirmation numbers
    YOU DID NOT CALL ME NOR SHIPPED THE FIGURES, EITHER

4- Amanda then E-mails me, telling me she's shipped the package but "they did not give her confirmation numbers" and gives me a receipt number ???
    WEREN'T YOU THE ONE SHIPPING? WHERE'S THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #?

As you can see, it all seems as I'm getting the run around. You say one thing, then something completely opposite occurs. What am I left to believe?

This has nothing to do with having patience, nor knowing how to wait. This has to do with statements being made which totally change within a few hours.

I have no problem waiting, as long as the trader tells me there might be a slight delay. I can understand that. Our lives do not revolve around Star Wars collecting but, what really off beats me is being told one thing and done another. It sort of takes away the trust in the trade.

I hope you can see my point and again, when the figures arrive, I'll edit this post, take away the comments and leave you positive feedback. As for now, it is only safe for both of us to leave it as it is.

Thanks,

Julian[/QUOTE
    i got jerked around also so do not feel bad...i offered $100 plus $20 shipping for all 11 of the unleashed figures and was told that was a great offer. then i saw the leia and vader were already going to someone who traded 2 pegwarmers for 2 great unleashed fig's....come on ashla and jempa and the yoda/chian set.....i saw 4 of each figure today alone. in 2 diff cities. moral of the story don't tell someone you are going to sell them the whole lot and then get rid of the 2 best fig's for 2 crappy ones.......i could have thrown in a deluxe durge which is REALLY not that easy to come by. SO IF ANYBODY HAS LEIA UNLEASHED AND VADER REM HELMET UNLEASHED AND NEEDS NEW STUFF I WILL TRADE WITH THEM. thanks
    rogue_12

i got jerked around also so do not feel bad...i offered $100 plus $20 shipping for all 11 of the unleashed figures and was told that was a great offer. then i saw the leia and vader were already going to someone who traded 2 pegwarmers for 2 great unleashed fig's....come on ashla and jempa and the yoda/chian set.....i saw 4 of each figure today alone. in 2 diff cities. moral of the story don't tell someone you are going to sell them the whole lot and then get rid of the 2 best fig's for 2 crappy ones.......i could have thrown in a deluxe durge which is REALLY not that easy to come by. SO IF ANYBODY HAS LEIA UNLEASHED AND VADER REM HELMET UNLEASHED AND NEEDS NEW STUFF I WILL TRADE WITH THEM. thanks
    rogue_12[/QUOTE].................................................. .................................................. ....................... What you said about the trade items is what I was saying and would have been weary about the trade from the beginning. Too good to be true.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)