Thread: Utimates

Utimates

Don't know if this should go in the Marvel Legends section, becasue it's no t about Marvel Legends. Move it if you hae to.

Well the question is, are there any plans on realeasing toys based on the Ultimate comic book series, ie. X-Men, Spiderman, Ultimates, etc. Any information would help, since this is my new favorite comic lines.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

There have been 3 action figures based on the Ultimates released in the Marvel Selects format (comic store only 7" figures). There was Captain America with his army helmet, brown boots and belt, Ultimates Grey Hulk, and Ultimates Iron Man. The figures are expensive (23 bucks a pop up here in Canada, I don't know how much down there) and don't offer much in the way of articulation - but they look brilliant.

And just FYI, they're releasing these at the rate of 1 per month all year, and some of the other figures in this line include: Elektra, Punisher, Black Widow, Spider Man, and Origin Wolverine with 2 wolves (!!!) amid others. Consider these the "unleashed" Marvel figures. If you're curious as to what they look like, take a gander at this:

http://www.marvel.com/toybiz/select/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    Don't know if this should go in the Marvel Legends section, becasue it's no t about Marvel Legends. Move it if you hae to.

Well the question is, are there any plans on realeasing toys based on the Ultimate comic book series, ie. X-Men, Spiderman, Ultimates, etc. Any information would help, since this is my new favorite comic lines.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

yeah, i have seen those, and i thank you for even replying, but i was looking for more of something along the lines of the ML line.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34