Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Never mind. I was beat to the punch.

• Here's what is rumored. Admiral Ozzel, Tie Pilot with improved articulation, Cloud Car Pilot, Bespin Gown leia, Lobot, Dagobah R2, Dengar, Gold leader X-wing Pilot, Endor Han, Sly Moore, Senator Yarua, Pablo Jill, Ultra Ewok 2 pack with Catapult, B' ommar Monk and Bubo, Target Sandcrawler, Target SW drinking glasses with exclusive pack in figures, new Tie w/ accurately scaled wings, hew colored Y-Wing and X-Wing (Gold Leader), Multipacks: Naboo Final battle, Pit of Carkoon and Jedi Council with Shaak-Ti. I guess we will just have to wait and see. List from GH.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Registered
    You don't need to know where I live... (waves hand inconspicuously)
    What might "GH" stand for?

Galactichunter.com
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Galactichunter.com

You said a dirty word, you said a dirty word
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My apologies but it was necessary to educate our new guests.

Ok, this is a DUMB question but how far off are the Tie Fighter's (newly released SAGA) wing off scale with the model?

cm, mm or inches.....

like the original Scale of the TF was to have 16inch wings versus the 12 inch wings it has now?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Ok, this is a DUMB question but how far off are the Tie Fighter's (newly released SAGA) wing off scale with the model?

cm, mm or inches.....

like the original Scale of the TF was to have 16inch wings versus the 12 inch wings it has now?
    they are about half the size they should be

I have a question what did turbowars mommy do to get banned. It appears I have missed all the action. This person only has one post and is banned. Someone has to tell me what happened.

it appears tm said some very un-familylike things about TB. Thanks for banning the idiot.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!