View Poll Results: How do you feel about the new Animated-Style Clone Wars Figures?

Voters
362. You may not vote on this poll
  • They look great! I can't wait to buy these!

112 30.94%
  • They're OK. I'll get them to be a completist.

60 16.57%
  • I'll wait and decide when I see them in person.

90 24.86%
  • I'm not interested and will pass on these.

100 27.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I voted "they look great"

I'm always interested in something a bit different and I enjoy the animated style of figures from other lines like Batman and The Justice League so I'm eagerly anticipating getting these.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thumbs up

I think they look really great! Put's the "toy" back in the toys, if you know what I mean. While I like the regular line of figures for what they are, they're more of a "statue" display item in my mind, whereas, like the Playskool stuff, these Clone Wars figures have that playability feel about them. Can't wait!

Im not sure... all they DO look good for I think are satutes. I do think they have much "playablity", if you know what I mean, that is unless they realese many more figs; like a clone. (Sorry but I dont think you can have too many adventures with a Mace and Anikan) I still think that most of us will not be able to find these.
    Oh yeah, does anyone no what package they will be on...?

They look "ok".I do not like the style of Anakin and Obi-Wan,far too cheesy in my opinion.However,Mace and Asajj look great,I'll be picking those up for sure.

Hopefully,Hasbro will release a Clonetrooper or even a Yoda in a animated style.Would have been far better than ANOTHER Anakin&Obi-Wan.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

There's a thread in the Clone Wars section with links to Wave 2: Durge, Dooku, a Clone Trooper, and Yoda - pictures!!!

I might just cave and get these.

I'm betting they will be $3.99 each or less. It fits my idea of what Hasbro's marketing strategy will be.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.