TRU rebel alliance 4 pack

What is this. I heard of it on kebco. Its in their members only section to pre order. and it isnt reffering to another set like hoth 4 pack because they have all those listed as well
    So what is this TRU 4 pack. rebel alliance

Also whatever happened to the deluxe sets Jabbas security with gammorean guard and the naboo pilot set.
    I think they are still on brians toys
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Good question. This might be something that has been "scrapped". I looked up rebel alliance at galactichunter.com. The 2003 exclusive list still contained Wal-Mart getting the Cantina Bar Wave 2 and the sandcrawler. We know that this has changed. It is possible that it has changed and there will not be a rebel alliance four pack.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I was still of the understanding that this 4 pack would be showing up later at TRU this year, completing a series of 4 4 packs for the year.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I was still of the understanding that this 4 pack would be showing up later at TRU this year, completing a series of 4 4 packs for the year.
    yeah that crappy one with Obi and that stupid detention thing. I'll pass on that one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Cool. thanks for your replys. I hope they do make it. I welcome any of the TRU 4 packs. I think they are great. They are usually just repaints or something, but I like these very much. I will get obi wan and the detention center. They could make that set really great. I hope they dont completely screw it up.
    scooby-wan kadoobie