Hybrid View

Exclamation Anyone seen this yet?

I thought this was interesting. Pay close attention to fact that a large 12" product may be planned for next year as a KB exclusive and around the same price point as the Gam Guard!

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=1851&zoneid=2

Hmmm, I wonder what they could have in store for the figure choice. It would have to be a somewhat large or complex figure in order to demand the same price as the GG. Jabba perhaps?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Hmmm, I wonder what they could have in store for the figure choice. It would have to be a somewhat large or complex figure in order to demand the same price as the GG. Jabba perhaps?
    Well I don't know about that. If it's going to be the same price point I doubt it will be good old Pizza the Hut. Jabba will be more like $59.99-$79.99 like the Tauntaun & Big Dewback. Maybe it's the band members that have been rumored for sometime now. I love these lists. They get me all giddy like a little kid in a por_, I'm mean in a candy store.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, I bet the 2 rebo band sets would retail for about $30. Max & his organ, and Droopy & Snoodles.
    That would be most excellent.

Oh the long rumored Rebo band would ROCK!! I pass up on the Cantina band since it wasn't much more than 5 of the same figure but the Rebo band would be great.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.