Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Defacing Avatars

Lately, we seem to be having problems with members defacing (To mar or spoil the appearance or surface of) other members Avatar or using a defaced Avatar. This is highly unacceptable! We will give 24 hours from this post for everyone to remove their defaced avatar. After that, people will be banned.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

LOL, what other members ?

I only know of one thief member whose avatar was "defaced" (and I'll go ahead and disagree with that assessment since it was only a simple WARNING AGAINST FRAUD - jeez, it's not like someone drew horns and a Rollie Fingers moustache on her mug ).

Anyway, does it still apply if a member has left SSG post-fraud ?

I guess so . . . whatever.

Originally posted by DewMan37
    This is ridiculous....
    Well, like Duh! The Einstien / Taoism forum is three doors down.

So can I still deface my own avatar? I want to get a bottle of mustard and do the 'No Way' sign through it....or maybe I will get a pic of mayonase and do the sign. Those onary Canadians have had it coming for a while now!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    So can I still deface my own avatar?
    Do what you want with your own avatar...
    "SirSteve"

Originally posted by Caesar
    LOL, what other members ?

I only know of one thief member whose avatar was "defaced" (and I'll go ahead and disagree with that assessment since it was only a simple WARNING AGAINST FRAUD - jeez, it's not like someone drew horns and a Rollie Fingers moustache on her mug ).

Anyway, does it still apply if a member has left SSG post-fraud ?

I guess so . . . whatever.
    That's what the Feedback forum is for.
    "SirSteve"

Originally posted by SirSteve
    That's what the Feedback forum is for.
    I agree with Steve. I feel sorry that Deox. got swindled, but defacing that person's avatar because of it is just as bad. Be the bigger person and don't sink to that individual's level. Please. Thanks.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Malakite, you think ripping someone off is just as bad as shaming the thief? That's ridiculous.

Here here!!

BTW....anyone that wants to can use my avatar featuring my friend Karla...PM me for info on where you can see her
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
    Here here!!

BTW....anyone that wants to can use my avatar featuring my friend Karla...PM me for info on where you can see her

No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!