Yet another new feature...

Have you ever wanted to just read the replies from a particular person in a long thread? Well, now you can!

Here is how:

Visit any one of the forums and click on the # of replies for any one of the threads (select one with a lot of posts for better results).

Click on the # of posts next to a username in the "Who Posted"
    pop-up window

The result: you will get a page looking and behaving exactly like use to for that thread (for those that used it in the past), however it will include ONLY posts by that specific poster.

You can reply to the thread, quote a post, everything as if you were in the full thread.

You can also jump directly to the location of a specific post, by clicking on the post count to the right side of the post.

Enjoy!

Also, there was an update to the Photo Upload thread here:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...=&threadid=931

Be sure to check that out as well.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

cool. this is quite a useful feature for me. I know it'll probably be for GNT too.

AARRR

Originally posted by master jedi
    cool. this is quite a useful feature for me. I know it'll probably be for GNT too.
    Guess I have to upload an image

Have you ever wanted to just read the replies from a particular person in a long thread? Well, now you can!
    Not really but seems like a cool new feature I'll have to try
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

master jedi... I don't think that picture is of yourself. The whole idea behind the Photo Upload feature is to have a PHOTO of yourself (or in my case, almost yourself) so people can see who you are.... Because a lot of people are just uploading their avatar or something else not related, I am going to add a feature where the photo has to be approved before it gets posted.
    "SirSteve"

Originally posted by SirSteve
    master jedi... I don't think that picture is of yourself. The whole idea behind the Photo Upload feature is to have a PHOTO of yourself (or in my case, almost yourself) so people can see who you are.... Because a lot of people are just uploading their avatar or something else not related, I am going to add a feature where the photo has to be approved before it gets posted.
    Ok. I'll change my pic. I knew it was too good to be true.

Originally posted by master jedi

Ok. I'll change my pic. I knew it was too good to be true.
    The feature or you wishing that was really you?

"SirSteve"

Originally posted by SirSteve

The feature or you wishing that was really you?

Both.

I fell for it MJ, I totally thought that was really you.

this feature isn't even supported on the system anymore. hasn't been for a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.