Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dagobah Playset

Heh, that rotted off my old Dagobah set I had years ago too.

I was working a warehousing job back then and found some green packing foam that worked perfect. I just tore it into shape and stuck it in there, lasted for years!

Dagobah Playset

My foan that was once the swamp has turned into an oily mess. Anyone else encounter the same thing?

An oily mess? I can't say I've heard that one before. Can you describe it bit more or better yet post a picture? Most of the time I hear about foam that is crumbly and turning to dust. Also where do you live (general part of the world is fine)? Humidity and temperature play a roll in how stuff lasts.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I don't remember an oily mess, but I do remember that my foam became quite tacky, and pretty much disintegrated on the touch. I removed it all, and cleaned it off with goo gone. I assumed it was a combination of its old age, and heat, but I am not 100% sure. I replaced it with a similar colored peice of foam I received with something (can't remember what it was.) cut it to size, made the two slits, two holes for the posts, and put it back in place. It was pretty easy to replace, the tough part was finding the foam in that color. Now, I just hope that the new foam doesn't disitegrate.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Click Here

It was discussed in this thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I checked mine out and removed it a little while back. I still haven't replaced the "swamp" but will probably just use the foam used for aircon stripping or even soundproofing.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

How about this one....

Coat the plastic swap with a rubber coating, put in some dryice in the swamp for a real bad *** effect.....screw the foam...