Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Chicagoland & SE Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

Well it is official...Summer is over...no Baseball...no long days and cool (or cold wind)

Time to report on any new finds in the Chicagoland & Milwaukee areas!!

Thanks...

;-)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Hey that's cool! We needed a new Chicago thread going, and adding your finds in the Milwaukee area. I doubt skywalker is around the boards anymore, and I was just thinking of starting a new Fall/Winter thread. I haven't been out to much lately. Got tired of wasted trips to the stores.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Target today got the Alt Wave 13/14 Case.

1x Darth Vader - Death Star Clash, 1x Luke Skywalker - Tatooine Encounter, 1x Lt. Dannl Faytonni - Coruscant Outlander Club, 1x WA-7 Waitress Droid - Dexter's Diner, 1x Han Solo - Flight to Alderaan, 1x Princess Leia Organa - Imperial Captive, 1x Darth Maul - Theed Hangar Duel, 1x Coleman Trebor - Battle of Geonosis, 1x Wat Tambor - Geonosis War Room, 1x Padme Amidala - Secert Ceremony, 1x Ashla & Jempa - Jedi Padawans and 1x Yoda & Chian

Target Milwaukee...3 cases of Clone Wars wave 1...(yoda, anakin & ARC trooper) Geo fighter, AAT Tank, Jedi fighter (aqua) & hailfire droid)

3 of the 4 Cinema scenes.

Picked up the UCS Lego X-Wing at KB Toys in North Riverside Mall of off Cermak for $79! I know this is an older Lego toy, but considering what they sold for origianally.............and there still was one left on the riser!

Target Milwaukee..

Last of the Deluxe Wave featuring Durge on speeder Bike, Clone trooper on speeder bike and Red Clone trooper army builder along with all CW vehicles and Saga Scenes.

Found the Clone Wars Durge, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, and Asajj Ventress at Wal-Mart in Villa Park. Saw the Clone Wars deluxe Durge waith speeder bike, but was beaten to it by mere seconds. Alsp managed to pick up the Clone Wars Colne trooper with speeder bike at Target on North Ave.

Found the 12" Liea w/speederbike at Target on Irving Park Rd. in Woodale. It might be in Addison, the towns meet up there somewhere. Just one on the riser.

For what it's worth, I foundd the Red ARC Clone trooper last night at Wal-Mart. Just a variation of the regular ARC clone trooper.

I found the RED ARC trooper at WM in Milwaukee with the Yoda/Anakin CW wave.

Lots of ships/Cinema Scene at Target in Milw also