Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    I just started back working at Wal-Mart. Today I was able to score Lando in Skiff, Holo Luke, Rappertunie, and others. They were put out last night, and by the time I left at 3 pm, there was opnly three General Dodonna's left, 1 Lando in skiff, and 2 holo Lukes. I picked up 2 Captain Antilles. Does anyone know which Vader holds him best?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I heard the Bespin Vader works nicely, but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

I'm in the middle of packing to move, so all of my SW figures are pretty much packed away. I'm hoping that I remember to open the Captain Antilles figure, because I really want to see Vader puttingg the strangle hold on him.

Nothing new to report, but then this is my first day off of working 14 hour days, and what am I doing? Answer: Laundry

Hey, what's up everybody? I'm back home here in Chicago visiting my bro and we did some mild toy hunting yesterday.

The Niles Target, KB Toys (in Golf Mill) and TRU had NOTHING at all. Also, the Wal-Mart up on Algonquin in Arlington Heights had nada as well. I was hoping to stumble upon an Abomination or even Hulk Classics wave 2, but alas, no luck!! I might be hitting random stores today, but i don't expect to find much. I'll be flying back to Ohio tomorrow, but i'll let ya know if i find anything. HH! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

thanks for chiming in....

WM just Ultra Jango/Obi Rehash...Wampa's & Jabba Denizens

Target on the other hand in SE Wis

YAVIN wave....woot!!!!
    these are the figures I have wanted for ages...but Dutch's helmet paint job is horrible
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Re: Chicagoland & SE Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

Kmart?!?!?

got in a case of the Yavin wave....wow

SE Wis

Tons of Yavin wave at TRU in Schaumburg around noon today.

The TRU nearest work got in about 4 - 5 cases of Yavin goodness...I hope the Star Destroyer wave ships nearly this good...

look close at the packaging for Dodonna...he is wearing Antilles coat...and their arms do swap easily!!!

Target near work got in two cases

1 Hall of Fame case

1 Luke Hoth/R1G4 wave

TRU got in Deluxe set (Jabba,Obi,Jango) and two X wings left

Ive been out of the shopping loop for a while now. Working 70 hours a week, plus packing to move to a bigger place make for not a lot of time to shop for new figures. Glad to see you are still finding new figures Val Da Car.