Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    K Mart Milwaukee had the Durge/Clone Trooper/Red Clone wave....

All hope is not lost
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Found the deluxe Durge w/swoop (or whatever his bike is called), along with a couple saga clone troopers w/ speeder bike at Suncoast video store in the Yorktown mall.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wal Mart (Racine)

Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Padme (Wedding), Padme (Geonosian Chase), Han Solo (Repackage), Yoda & Youngling, Ashla & Jempa, Darth Maul and of course 5 Jango Fett (Pilots).

Target,

AAT, Geo Fighter, Hail Fire Droid, Anakin & Yoda (CW) and All Jedi Scenes

I am aware of some targets getting the Durge w/Speeder, Clone Speeder and Red Army pack but they are not making out the door due to overnight stockers keeping them.

Target Milwaukee...

Jedi 3 Pack (whoa)

KB Toys..

Durge Dlx...Red Clone trooper & Clone Trooper Speeder Bike w/missle

I was at Target on Elston today.........Clone Wars Wave I (Yoda, Anakin, ARC), Hailfire, and All Cinema Scene packs.

Target Milwaukee..

12" Leia on Speeder, Death Star Clash Vader, Han Solo, WA-7, Wat Tambor...All Cinema Scenes...Most CW vehicles (I picked up the last Geo Fighter) and some older Saga figures.

Target Milwaukee 27th street...Shelf tags for A-Wing....very exclusive....only store in SE Wis with tags for the ship but all had 12" Leia....The A-Wing is looking harder and harder to find but the holidays are fast approaching...

Target Milwaukee

Anakin's Starfighter!!!!!
    It looks great...I will open it and post a review if there is not one already!!!!

New wave of unleashed (han/yoda/boba) at TRU in Schaumburg around noon.

Target Milwaukee...

Imperial Dignitary wave came and left (only one the Dignitary left)
    Ashla & Jempa

Dlx Durge, Green Clone Trooper 3 pack, Plain White Clone trooper 3 pack Clone Trooper speeder bike.

Wal Mart (SE Wis) CW Obi Wan & Mace (I got the last ones), Padme (aka Pegwarmer) Garder Belt (Wedding), Han Solo, Jango Fett Pilot.

Target (SE Wis) A Wings!!!!! (pm if you want me to go back and get some)...only six left. Speeder Bike Leia minimum 4 per store.

CW Figures (Yoda, & Ani) old Djas Puhr & Orn Fee Taa, Clone trooper speeder bike

TRU (Racine) Battle Droid Army Builder