Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

My Star Wars Custom Gallery is Finally Online!!

My Star Wars Custom Gallery is Finally Online!!

Hello Sir Steve Chicagoans... I havent been around here much recently--it seems most of the activity has moved over to Rebelscum.com....... oh well

anyhow, this is slightly off-topic here...

I have posted almost 100 photos of my various custom figures.

If you have any interest, you can check them out here:

Rash Flembar's Custom Star Wars Action Figures

If you do not have a high speed connection it may take a minute or two for all the thumnails to load--there are about 100 of them (click on the thumbnails for a larger image).

I hope you enjoy them!

Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

Thanks!!

-Rash Flembar-

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Nine 12" Leia w/Speeders at Schaumburg Target. Also saw some A-wings.

Saw 2 of the Obi wan, 2 of the death stick dealer, 2 of the orange twilek at Wal-Mart on Harlem Ave. I saw one 12" clone trooper at a TRU on Cermak in North riverside. Got all excited because they had listed assorted 12" wave $10, but when I checked it under the scanner, it came up $19.99. I told management and they said the clonetrooper wasn't from that wave that was listed at the cheaper price. I ended up not buying anything except some sports figures, and Mr. Smith from the Matrix series.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Land Sakes!!! Target SE Wis

Padme (Lars Homestead).....Imperial Officer (Brown Hair) and Rebel Trooper (Dark Hair)....

I wonder if some old cases from last year are getting out finally at Target...but I NEVER have seen the dark haired Imp Officer.....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

btw

RS.com got banned at the firewall at work due to a naming issue..

My firewall's been blocking rs for awhile now. I think it's the "forum." hostname that they're keying on.

WM on Rand had Outlander wave: Elan, Ayy, Obi, Bail, ImpDig #1, Lars Padme. At least one of each there when I left at lunch.

I picked up Elan, Imp Dignatary #1, Obi Wan (Bar half), Bail Organa and Ayy at Target in Milwaukee...

If anyone was interested only the larger Targets appear to be carrying the A-Wing so good luck on finding it at retail

TRU on Western ave. had multiple of Imperial Dignitary, Bail Organa, and Padme (Lars Homestead). Also, Target on Elston/Logan had the A-Wing and the Red ARC Trooper. Good luck huntin' this holiday season!

Happened to be in the area to I hit the Walmart on North Avenue in Northlake (?) and spotted lots of CW Value Packs on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by u156446
    Happened to be in the area to I hit the Walmart on North Avenue in Northlake (?) and spotted lots of CW Value Packs on the pegs.
    Hey, that store is like 5 minutes from my place! I was going to stop by there earlier tonight. I'll have to make a dash by the store sometime early tomorrow.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!