Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    hoth wave
    clone wars wave 3 with running super clone
    and all the repacks at toys r us melrose park as of 8:00 pm

TRU by me ...dry....stoopid Bespin guards.....can't TRU just mark down the figures and make the money back on new figures in the room that would be freed up.....unless they paid $4.77 for each figure they are trying to sell for $4.99 (Ketwol, Bespin Guard and the other figure I have seen to many times to remember).

2 pegs for CW figures, one for Ultra and 8 for Bespin Wave......

Target on the other hand has for the past year kept their figures fresh on the pegs except for an occasional Saga Orn Free Taa or Yoda....

otherwise it is very nice to see some of the regulars back from the RS forum sharing their time (even if it is for my soapbox shoutout)

Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Kidd, where did you find that! Man oh Man, do I need to free up some cash! Woo Hoo!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Saw Hoth wave at TRU on Rand around noon. 3-4 each left as of then.

Animated Wave at Target SE Wisconsin.....

and some HW dirtbag bought the POTJ Teebo in Milwaukee TRU and went down the road to the Target and returned them....

Then today at another Target another HW collector was giving a hard time to a Target associate as to why they did not have the Animated wave out and why Collection 2 is discontinued....

People like that give nice collectors a bad name and make it difficult for us to collect.

KB Woodfield unearthed 2-3 cases of deluxe yoda & c3po on clearance for $3.99 each.

The KBToy Works in Kenosha has about 30 total of the C3p0/Yoda Deluxe sets for $3.99 each....(it would make a HUGE Geonosian assembly line but who has the space for it).

KBtoys in Racine has the same old stuff.

Target Kenosha. Bantha POO DOO

Target Racine 3 Orn Free Taa marked down 30% to 3.35 each and the CW Deluxe sets all marked down 30% also...a very nice Target staff associate found some left over items in back (2 Durge, 1 Red and 2 Clone Trooper Speeder Bike sets).

Target Milwaukee A-Wings six of them & CW ships and vehicles (Hailfire, Anakin's starfighter, Geo fighter) with no price and not in the system and not marked down like other sites have mentioned and wave 1 of the Clone Wars figures with 30% off tags on them.

Found the concept trooper today at TRU, bought both the ones they had. I was very happy to find the Stormie as I've got tired of only finding most of the rest of that wave still on the pegs. Not much else new, the Target store in Lombard was practically wiped out of all SW inventory, as well as most other toys.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

TRU Milwaukee....the entire first wave of Clone wars...Grey ARC troopers...Red ARC Troopers...Yoda and Anakin....

one repackaged/recarded Wedding Anakin