Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Hello boys.....I am surprised that no one responded about my RS post.

It was not a bash just my opinion.

My Wal Mart had one of the Jabba's Wave:

Lando Skiff
    Holo Luke
    Rappertunie
    J'Quille

Ultra Wave
    Jabba's Denziens
    Wampa
    Jabba w/Smoke bowl
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Went back to Wal-Mart no Jabba's Denizens.

only 2 hoth troopers left

Target has Animated Wave 2 and 1 Hoth trooper

Target on 22nd street had the Clone Wars animated wave 2, but by the time I got there, I only found 3 Durge, and 3 Dooku.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Target on 22nd street had the Clone Wars animated wave 2, but by the time I got there, I only found 3 Durge, and 3 Dooku.
    That's ALL that Target has had in over two weeks!! They did get in the Hoth wave last Thursday but no signs of anything new anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by INDIANA
    That's ALL that Target has had in over two weeks!! They did get in the Hoth wave last Thursday but no signs of anything new anywhere.
    Yes, the Targets near my neck of the woods have been pretty dry and void of any of the basic figures. All I have seen before that is the first wave of Clone Wars figures. All the Wal-Marts in my area have plugged other toys on the empty pegs where Star Wars figures used to be. Also, I have seen no sign of any 12" figures at the Wal-Mart stores like was mentioned in another thread.

I did manage to pick up an Unleashed Bobafett today at a TRU, but before then all I was finding was the Han Solo, which I picked up through EE along with 1 yoda, and 1 Boba. I got a second Han unleashed in the online Hasbro contest. I also saw the unleashed Yoda, but had to hold off, but Boba I really wanted one to open.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/N...ler/ls/default

Well for my fellow Chicagoland/SE Wis ......KBTOYS.com link is currently active with Snowtroopers/Hoth Han (I have no idea if he is brown or blue)/Darth Vader TRD/Luke TRD/Anakin Secret Ceremony.

Target Animated Wave 2...if anyone needs some let me know...

The 2 Kmarts by me got in...(dramatic pause) Hall of Fame wave...only thing left was Maul/Leia....All droids gone...rats.

ttfn boys.

Unleashed

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/No/30/N/3207/Ns/score_bestseller_units_kb|1/NsDefault/0/sortedBy/Bestseller/ls/default

looks like KB Toys.com has some cash to buy figures...

Boba, Yoda and Han Unleased

I went to 3 targets today and only found animated figures.

WM nothing new just Wampa's like 12 of them (Lott Dodd $3.00)

KM 1 Wampa, two HOF remnants Lott Dodd (still $5.49)

Today..

Walmart - Jabba's denizens & Wampa's

Target - Jabba & Jabba's Denizens

clean everywhere else.

Target on Elston in Chicago:

Wave 2 of the animated Clone Wars figures (tons of em)
    Deluxe set....all four (Jabba, Jabba's buddies, Obi Wan, Jango Fett)

Grabbed the last Jabba....

Also.....guys at TRU on Western Ave. were putting up some sort of new shelf trim.....they already had it buy the little section of Star Wars that they have, but were putting it up by the GI Joe....looked like they were expanding the section. No figures were there though except five of the Wampas.....

Found Yavin wave (minus Tanus) at Walmart on Rand. Got last set of four. There were remnants of Jabba's palace wave left behind (Rap, Lando, Holo Luke).

Target on Rand had two each of the glass/figure sets (Obi & Maul). Not interested.