Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up seeking r4-i9, carkoon boba, var. loose accessories

for a loose r4-i9 (from imp forces 4-pak), i can offer a ree-yees, battle-damaged droideka, r2q5, r4m9, sio bibble, rancor luke, sullustian pilot or the sy snootles/joh yowzah band pair; and for an unopened pit of carkoon boba i can offer droopy mccool or spacetrooper. all offerings described in my figtrade offer
    as for my saga accessory wants & haves, they purty much speak for themselves
    vt

Are you still looking for these figures?

I tried to PM you but your mailbox won't except messages so post here or PM me if you are interested in a trade for these.

-Hellboy
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thumbs up howdy hell, thanx for reply :)

"your mailbox won't except messages"
    -yeah, i been hearin that a lot lately i selected the accept preference but apparently ssg's email forwarding's currently down. anyhoo i am indeed still seeking both r4-i9 and carkoon boba, but as you can see, spacetrooper, joh & sy just got spoken for. either way lmk what you seek, hope we can do biz
    vt

Hey vt, I was mostly interested in the Sy/Joh pair.

Do you by chance have Barquin D'an with that Droopy?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

I have a carkoon boba on card if you're still interested. Email me or pm me here.
    stevenmccr@hotmail.com
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Red face confirming: just sent off sy/joh pair, sowwy

hell: "have Barquin D'an with that Droopy?"
    -fraid i don't, but feel free to tell me what i coulda gotten if i did lmk if anything else i can do ya for

jf96: "have a carkoon boba on card if you're still interested"
    -yup, still am; wanna trade for my droopy? if so, don't forget to check my have/want list links above in case there's anything else we might add to make a bigger trade
    thanx for replies guys
    vt

Sure, I'll take Droopy from you. I never got a chance to pick that one up so it will fill a gap in the old collection. Email me or pm me however you want so we can make arrangements.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I need both Droopy and D'an loose so if I got just Droopy that would mean having to find D'an solo later and that could prove difficult since they're a 2-pack. If it wasn't for that I would have traded an R4-I9 and Boba/Carkoon for Sio Bibble and Droopy.

Sorry
    Good Luck

Thumbs up confirmed, jf96: reserving droopy for you as of now :)

hell: "I would have traded an R4-I9 and Boba/Carkoon for Sio Bibble and Droopy"
    -well, since the droopy's currently spoken for and i don't presently need a carkoon, i'd still trade you the loose sio for an r4-i9 if interested (and i hope you are!) did i mention it's mint and includes its gun & commtech chip?
    vt

Sounds good vt take Mr. Bibble off the market and PM me your info.