Planet of the Apes - 35th Anniversary Edition DVD!!

From DVDFile:
    Get yer stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape! Yes, those crazy chimps are back. On February 3rd, Fox Home Entertainment will release a new 35th Anniversary Edition of the 1968 classic Planet of the Apes. What can fans expect this go-round? How about separate 4:3 full screen and (at last) a new 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen versions, each with a Dolby Digital 5.1 remix and so many extras it takes two discs to hold it all: two audio commentaries with Roddy McDowell, Natalie Trundy, Kim Hunter and effects artist John Chambers, plus a second commentary/isolated score with composer Jerry Goldsmith, a text commentary by Eric Greene, the "Behind The Planet Of The Apes" documentary, exclusive Roddy McDowall home movies, rare dailies and outtakes, the featurettes "A Look Behind The Planet Of The Apes," "Don Taylor Directs Escape from the Planet of the Apes," "J. Lee Thompson Directs Conquest of the Planet of the Apes" and the original EPK, multiple still galleries including photos, production art and film reviews, and trailers for all of the Apes flicks. Retail is $26.95.
    All I can say, is that it's about damn time. I was really hoping to start seeing SE's of the POTA movies. The Audio Commentary that includes Roddy McDowell and Kim Hunter will be edited together from existing archival tapes of them discussing the movies. Since both actors have sadly passed on. A similar method was used so that Walt Disney could do a commentray for the 'Snow White' DVD. Can't wait for this one, and I hope they plan to do SE's of the sequels as well. Atleast the first 3, I don't think anything can be done to save the 5th movie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

NICE!!! This set looks fantastic!!! I only wish i could afford that whole box set of all the movies! I mean, sure, the quality somewhat decreased over the series, but its' truely a groundbreaking saga in the realm of Sci-Fi. Can't wait to get it!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, here's the cover art for the release. It's a bit odd looking, but I like it. And it's certainly better then the cover from the original version that gave away the shocking ending to anyone that hadn't seen it before. By the way, the '14' on the cover is something Fox is doing with all of their 2-disc Digipack releases. Just like the Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien 4 seperate releases are being numbered 10,11,12,13.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	POTA 35th Anniversary.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	7120  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.