An even bigger spoiler

You've been waiting all week for Darth Friday, and today they deiver in a big way. Here's some spoilers from the multiple sources under one report. If you're wondering if you should read on, this may be the deal breaker. We've got rumors on the new bad guy, clone troopers, a new planet name, vehicle descriptions and plot points. This is a load of spoilers if they pan out. Read at your own risk!
    SPOILERS! Highlight the area below to reveal spoilers:

-The General Grevious report is completely true. As of recently, his name was still General Grevious. Could it change? Could George re-spell it "Greevus?" Was a Saber-Dart once called a Kyber-Dart? Was Sifo-Dyas once called Sido-Dyas? Sure, but for now, that is the reality. All that is missing from that original report is the fight between Anakin and Dooku (definitely expect limbs to be lost). Palpatine is shackled to his chair (you saw it on hyperspace already) with a huge panoramic window behind him. The room is extremely evocative of the Emperor's throne room in ROTJ. The Seperatist ship that they are aboard is a long, slender, sleek vessel. The hanger bay is towards the back of the ship with giant doors that are open on both sides (so you could fly straight through the hole if you wanted.) Do not picture a TF Droid Control ship. They look nothing alike.
    -Obi-Wan and his troops (following orders from the council), track Grevious down. Obi-Wan gives chase of Grevious aboard an animal that would best be described as a large and fast lizard. Grevious rides in a vehicle that resembles a one-wheeled version of a Hailfire droid. During their saber duel, Grevious' forearms each split in two and he wields a total of 4 lightsabers in combat.

-Palpatine had the clone troopers made with genetic data that allows him to take complete control of them when he needs to.

-After Obi-Wan eliminates Grevious (confirmed, its a blaster up the guts. A real juicy death for Grevious. Expect his head to leak fluids too), he returns to his troops. Palpatine gives the order for all the clone troopers to kill their jedi masters. Obi-Wan narrowly escapes and all the jedi in the film from this point forward would be considered enemies of the Republic and fugitives. This scene is a bit tragic for Obi-Wan as he is forced to kill a clone trooper he had befriended fighting together in the clone wars.

-Quick shots are shown on multiple worlds of clone troopers turning on their Jedi generals and eliminating them in several creative ways. (for example, you'll see a new world, followed by Republic tanks with a jedi commander on board. The order is given and the tank next to it turns it's turret and opens fire on the jedi tank at point blank range.) Watch for prominent jedi council members to go out this way.

-Yoda has little difficulty dealing with the clone troopers that turn on him on Kashyyyk, especially with the help of the wookiees. You will see why Han warns about wookiees being known to rip people's arms out of their sockets. And don't expect wookiees to be portrayed as simply "tall ewoks." Their technology is very advanced as is their vehicles, and they make good use of the lagoons on their world during combat. Watch for Yoda to do his whole "Away with your weapons I mean you no harm!" bit to fool the clone troopers as Chewie comes up behind them and knocks them unconscious. Wookiee vehicles definitely have a propeller theme. They have a boat with 2 pontoons (it looks like a catamaran). And they have one-man helicopter vehicles they fly around in.

-The last mission that Palpatine sends Anakin Skywalker on is a mission to the planet Mustafar. He is to terminate the remaining leaders of the Seperatists who have gathered there for a meeting.

Whoa ... this, plus exclusive spoilers in the weekend newsletter - still time to sign up to get it!

So what do all of you think. This film really sounds PG-13ish to me. Someone's brains leaking out. Exploding guts, yummy. An the ultra cool scene of Jedi Council members being betrayed by Clones, awesome. Oh and wait four lightsabers at one time. That is interesting.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Too.......Many........Spoilers...........

Looked around, this stuff seems un reported here:

F5rom TheForce.net: SPOILERS

-The General Grevious report is completely true. As of recently, his name was still General Grevious. Could it change? Could George re-spell it "Greevus?" Was a Saber-Dart once called a Kyber-Dart? Was Sifo-Dyas once called Sido-Dyas? Sure, but for now, that is the reality. All that is missing from that original report is the fight between Anakin and Dooku (definitely expect limbs to be lost). Palpatine is shackled to his chair (you saw it on hyperspace already) with a huge panoramic window behind him. The room is extremely evocative of the Emperor's throne room in ROTJ. The Seperatist ship that they are aboard is a long, slender, sleek vessel. The hanger bay is towards the back of the ship with giant doors that are open on both sides (so you could fly straight through the hole if you wanted.) Do not picture a TF Droid Control ship. They look nothing alike.
    -Obi-Wan and his troops (following orders from the council), track Grevious down. Obi-Wan gives chase of Grevious aboard an animal that would best be described as a large and fast lizard. Grevious rides in a vehicle that resembles a one-wheeled version of a Hailfire droid. During their saber duel, Grevious' forearms each split in two and he wields a total of 4 lightsabers in combat.

-Palpatine had the clone troopers made with genetic data that allows him to take complete control of them when he needs to.

-After Obi-Wan eliminates Grevious (confirmed, its a blaster up the guts. A real juicy death for Grevious. Expect his head to leak fluids too), he returns to his troops. Palpatine gives the order for all the clone troopers to kill their jedi masters. Obi-Wan narrowly escapes and all the jedi in the film from this point forward would be considered enemies of the Republic and fugitives. This scene is a bit tragic for Obi-Wan as he is forced to kill a clone trooper he had befriended fighting together in the clone wars.

-Quick shots are shown on multiple worlds of clone troopers turning on their Jedi generals and eliminating them in several creative ways. (for example, you'll see a new world, followed by Republic tanks with a jedi commander on board. The order is given and the tank next to it turns it's turret and opens fire on the jedi tank at point blank range.) Watch for prominent jedi council members to go out this way.

-Yoda has little difficulty dealing with the clone troopers that turn on him on Kashyyyk, especially with the help of the wookiees. You will see why Han warns about wookiees being known to rip people's arms out of their sockets. And don't expect wookiees to be portrayed as simply "tall ewoks." Their technology is very advanced as is their vehicles, and they make good use of the lagoons on their world during combat. Watch for Yoda to do his whole "Away with your weapons I mean you no harm!" bit to fool the clone troopers as Chewie comes up behind them and knocks them unconscious. Wookiee vehicles definitely have a propeller theme. They have a boat with 2 pontoons (it looks like a catamaran). And they have one-man helicopter vehicles they fly around in.

-The last mission that Palpatine sends Anakin Skywalker on is a mission to the planet Mustafar. He is to terminate the remaining leaders of the Seperatists who have gathered there for a meeting.

Well...the Obi wan bit sounds fantastic. And I really like the Clone troopers all suddenly turning on the trusting Jedi. Looks like the jedi Order will be scapegoated by Palpatine, which seemed the most plausible way to handle their destruction....

Well, so much for trying to remain spoiler free for myself!

That bit with hte 4-lightsaber just gives me goosebumps. This could be the best film of the saga; for it sounds tremendous. Dammit 2005, where are you?!!???

Thanks for the report, Overlord!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord Returns
    -The General Grevious report is completely true. As of recently, his name was still General Grevious. Could it change? Could George re-spell it "Greevus?"
    That seems to imply that it's his name that really bothers people about this guy. I can only guess that it might be because people are confusing his name with the word grievous (meaning severe or very serious). "Greevus" and "Grevious" are both equally about as close to the word "grievous" that changing the name wouldn't really matter anyway.
    I don't think that's the issue with that character. What I feel people really take issue with is this guys description, and how seemingly rather un-Star Wars he seems in the rumors as well as how unbelievably goofy his supposed actions seem when considered as part of a Star Wars movie.
    I honestly could care less how his name is spelled and whether or not it Grevious or Greevus. My only concern is that if and when this rumored character shows up on screen, that he 'fits in' visually with what we are used to in the Star Wars universe, and that his on-screen actions fit in with the style of the films so far. What I've read of this guy scenes in the rumors certainly do not seem to fit, in my opinion.

Okay, so let me get this straight - this guy is neither Sith nor Jedi (none of the reports indicate that he is anyway), and yet...he's able to competently wield, not one, not two, but four lightsabers in combat against a Jedi who was trained from birth?! If it's true, I just gotta see how they try and explain that one. If that's the case, then why have none of the Jedi's enemies simply create armies of droids that were capable of the same thing?

Hmm, intriguing considering other recent rumors...

The rest of it sounds pretty cool, though.

Well, It's possible that Dooku trained Grevious, or Greevus, or what have you, in the way's of the force.....or he could be a dark jedi.....

Who's Darth Friday? Also, why the duplicate thread topics with different titles?

Hmm..how did I miss this...

ah well...I feel a merge coming on.......

What a crock of...... Someone has been creative late at night thinking up so many plot points. They should cut down on the caffeine I think.

Grevious sounds too much like Sidious...sounds "made up" to me, and the arms spliting like Maximillian in the BLACK HOLE brandishing 4 sabers is lame....sounds REAL Fanboy....

Why all the sudden wuold the Droid Army need a General to lead them into battle when they are already programmed to do what they do...kill..mame..etc...?? They have OOM-9s to do that for them already.

Now, I can maybe see a Cyborg type bounty hunter "hired" to exterminate JEDI, but to be the leader of a self sufficient robot army seems rather craptacular.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!