Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad to see you bought yourself a domain name! No more worry about broken bookmarks if you relocate in the future.

Lightbulb thanx for hedz-up :)

maybe onea these years we can do a spring tea to complete the seasonal palette :happy:

Cool URL, sorry you had to move again though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

on the move again...sort of:)

I had to look pretty far back to find this thread!

Sorry I have been absent from the GREAT MM forums, but as things change, I slow down in my collecting and there are no "certain" new releases in the MM future (other than the current rumors), I have been busy with "other" things, including an upcoming move to Hawaii

VT, I WILL be back and we can then resume our VTtimes...http://r2toyforce.net/vttime.htm

In the meantime, I'll still be checking in from time to time, but I'll be unable to "finish" up my webpage as I'd wanted....not that there is any hurry with SICQNUS's FANTASTIC site already out there!!!
    http://www.sicqnus.com/

You guys are the greatest!!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

aloha

I'm officially placing myself up for adoption, in case you're interested.
    I've very low-maintenance, and I promise you'll hardly even know I'm (and the kids, too, BTW) there.

be well.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Totally understandable R2, and hope your move goes smoothly!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Red face r2: "I WILL be back"

-whew, for a minute i was fraid i'd missed my chance to visit your big ol collection in person (i've been up for it, but visit-partner b'jr was, shall we say, Otherwise Engaged all summer ) so hawaii's only temporary eh? glad to hear it
    vt

Quote Originally Posted by r2dee2
    I

In the meantime, I'll still be checking in from time to time, but I'll be unable to "finish" up my webpage as I'd wanted....not that there is any hurry with SICQNUS's FANTASTIC site already out there!!!
    don't forget the sunglasses !
    thank you for your compliments R2. I hope to see your next acquisitions pictured on your website in the future.

Aloah ! + flowers collar.

I know AFX "ActionFigureXpress" is located in Hawa´´ : 725 Kapiolani Boulevard, C-103, Honolulu, HI 96813 but I'm not sure they have an open store there.