Hybrid View

Who posts on other sites in the forums?

I was just wondering, because it's hard to post on other sites, because Steves set up is the best in the business if you ask me. I do post at other sites sometimes, but do the majority of posting here. If you do post outside of SSG do you use your User Name that you use here? I do, only because It's easier, I have nothing to hide and maybe someone out there will recognize me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No I don't post anywhere but here. That is unless you mean something like the Midwest Garrison boards where I post about events in my Stormtrooper armor. It's basically for those in costuming club but I have to come here to discuss toys and shaving techniques.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm DEDICATED to SSG about 98% of the time...I do hit RS's and POTF2a occasionally.....but I'm ALWAYS DCMc.....

except on the Adult Friend Finders......I'm CJMcLovehandles on there
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I mostly post herew, but I am registered with POTF2 and post over there sometimes. I also registered with RS, but have only posted like 2-3 times, I just prefer the setup (and the people) here. Although I do like the setup at POTF2.com.

Oh, I am registered under the same username at the other sites.
    May the force be with you.

This is my only forum for my Star Wars interests. Now I do also waste time other forums for work and my other hobbies.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.