Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who posts on other sites in the forums?

I was just wondering, because it's hard to post on other sites, because Steves set up is the best in the business if you ask me. I do post at other sites sometimes, but do the majority of posting here. If you do post outside of SSG do you use your User Name that you use here? I do, only because It's easier, I have nothing to hide and maybe someone out there will recognize me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No I don't post anywhere but here. That is unless you mean something like the Midwest Garrison boards where I post about events in my Stormtrooper armor. It's basically for those in costuming club but I have to come here to discuss toys and shaving techniques.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm DEDICATED to SSG about 98% of the time...I do hit RS's and POTF2a occasionally.....but I'm ALWAYS DCMc.....

except on the Adult Friend Finders......I'm CJMcLovehandles on there
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I mostly post herew, but I am registered with POTF2 and post over there sometimes. I also registered with RS, but have only posted like 2-3 times, I just prefer the setup (and the people) here. Although I do like the setup at POTF2.com.

Oh, I am registered under the same username at the other sites.
    May the force be with you.

This is my only forum for my Star Wars interests. Now I do also waste time other forums for work and my other hobbies.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I post in several different SW forums including my own. I find different sites are good for different aspects of the hobby...

And I always use the same user name.
    www.imperialoutpost.co.uk - C'mon now... ewoks don't just explode by themselves now, do they?

I only post on this Star Wars forum, i occasionally check out others but i dont dig into them too deeply. I like many of the people who post here and cant really think of any flaws this forum has.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I post at RS (no where near the amount I post here) and very infrequently at GH. I mostly post under the "What have you found" fourms. I actually found a couple of local traders in person and was able to make a few trades that way. I do go by Dr. Zoltar still because it's much easier to remember than having a different handle on other boards.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Yes, I post on the LOTR forum. I am a big LOTR fan...not sure if I like SW better than LOTR. I probably like star wars a little more.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.