Thread: Regenerate

Regenerate

Has anyone tried this new skin product called Regenerate yet? It has a catchy ad.

"Imagine a world where you can reverse the effects of age, stress, and sun. From the leading name in bio-technology comes Regenerate, another breakthrough from the Umbrella Corporation. Regenerate's revolutionary T-Cell formula actually brings dead cells back to life. Now your youthful beauty can last forever. Always consult your doctor before starting treatment. Some side effects may occur. Regenerate is a registered trademark of the Umbrella Corporation. Our buisiness is life itself."

I think I'll buy myself a bottle today.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

You silly goose.

When I saw that ad running before TCM, my first thought was, "Now what is this. I thought that Butterfly Effect movie looked awful, what is this?"
    And behold they say Umbrella and visions of Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, and Chief Irons danced in my head.

But it's the movie they were advertising so I lost interest in the ad. The first one wasn't all too hot, so I don't expect much from this one.

And I can't believe I started out this post with silly goose.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I found the first movie surprisingly good. I'll probably check this out next year.

The first movie kicked major arse! So I can't wait for the sequel. It was one of the freshest, best looking, and original Zombie movies I've seen in years. Good storyline, action, and special effects. No matter what JBF says. I'm eagerly waiting for the sequel, and the evental DVD.

And the trailer was cool. I thought I was getting another annoying commercial before 'Freddy Vs. Jason'. When they finally started talking about T-Cells and the Umbrella Corporation I almost shouted for joy, right there in the theater. That was one of the most original trailers for a movie, I've ever seen.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I thought the "Teaser" was cool. Quite inventave, and fans of the game will get it. It's better than most teasers. I'm ready for the full trailer, as I'm a big RE fan. I really liked the first movie, as it wasn't a breakout Horror film, it was a very entertaining action/horror movie, which is what it should be, being based on a video game. Bring on RE2.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Lord Malakite, I have not tried it yet.
    Slacker, get with the program!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I thougt this was a thread about Time Lords and their ability to regenerate
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten