Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Repacks?

Repacks?

OK, I know the C-3po is a repack from the flashback photo line.

Is the Han flight to Alderaan or leia imperial captive repacks? I can't tell.

Also, the Darth maul is from Masters of the Darkside correct?

I think nthat the only true "repack " has been the C-3PO.

Nope there are more repacks,
    Han is he commtech variety
    Leia is from POTF-2
    Luke - is T-16 luke minus his T-16 model
    Vader - is from MOTD
    Maul is from MOTD
    & Jango Fett is a repacked from '02
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Wasnt Eeth Loth and Teebo repacked as well? Either way I saw them the other day and they looked good. Those are two that I will pick up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So are the POTJ Imperial Officer and Rebel Fleet Trooper (Tantive IV dudes).

I don't mind the repacks as long as they don't clog the pegs for other figures.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    So are the POTJ Imperial Officer and Rebel Fleet Trooper (Tantive IV dudes).

I don't mind the repacks as long as they don't clog the pegs for other figures.
    Heck, the Repacks are some of the harder ones to find. No pegwarmers there.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Actually the Imperial Officer and Rebel Troopers are different than the others since they have new heads so technically they're "new" figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

About the only repack that i am a little upset with is the Jango repack the orginal one was still clogg up the peg to about 2 weeks ago. I was able to hold both 02 and 03 Fetts one in each hand at a walmart. But I like the fact of being able to pick up the Maul and Vader from the MODS Two did not see many of these packs.

Most people did not see ANY of the MOTDS 2 packs. I guess Hasbro decided, hey...we have all these Darth Vaders and Darth Mauls from those 2 packs we stopped distributing.

I was a bit upset when I first heard that they were doing re-releases of these, but then I figured, what better way to maintain the "Vintage feel" of the line than by re-releasing old figures on new cards.
    May the force be with you.

I never saw the MOTDS in my stores, so getting those re-released figures is OK with me.

The only re-release I have now is the Leia, and that's because a friend had an extra. I passed on Han and Luke a couple of weeks ago. Figured they'd be around for a while.

I don't mind the releases as long as they are kept to a minimum within each year. Since I am part of the KEBco thing, I get all of the figures. I kept the Rebel Fleet Trooper and the Imperial Officer but ditched the Eeth, Teebo and Han at retail and got something else for my trouble. I have a feeling this may become a habit for me.

No trouble on the ones I don't have, like the Leia or Threepio, Luke, Vader or Maul.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**