Blinded ARC Trooper

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Orange][FONT=Arial]
    I was just at my local Wal-Mart and found a ARC Trooper that is missing the black visor on the helment. see pic. So does anyone know how rare this type of error is or how much something like this could be worth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	(ARC) Trooper--error.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	6877  

We've seen this error on Jang, Boba, Basic Clones, Clone 2 packs and just about anything that has a T visor. I wouldn't say it's all that rare. It seems to be a pretty common mistake for Hasbro these days. Poor quality control.

As for it's value, I think ARC Troopers go for about $4.99 or so...
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    We've seen this error on Jang, Boba, Basic Clones, Clone 2 packs and just about anything that has a T visor. I wouldn't say it's all that rare. It seems to be a pretty common mistake for Hasbro these days. Poor quality control.

As for it's value, I think ARC Troopers go for about $4.99 or so...
    Yeah, I love when people come here to get values for their figures. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it buddy. Go to e-bay and see it skyrocket to over $100. Oh and get it graded also.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I like how the downward slits are painted black but they didn't do his visor. That's kinda...sad.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"