Hybrid View

CLONE WARS Cartoon Network site is ONLINE!!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html

This site is pretty cool...the games a sweet....

The character bios are great..

I have a new FAVORITE Vehicle.....the V-19 CLONE FIGHTER!!!

Ventress' ship is pretty cool, too.

Go check it out...I don't want to spoil everything...see for yourself!!
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

this site is fantasic!!! I cannot wait for the Clone Wars!!!

Palpatine looks hilariously hideous!! Check out his pic!! its' great!! Hee! So Giddy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The site is cool . I love Palpatine, he looks so cool ! Looks like Yavin 4 will be in the series, the separatists must set up a base there !

Wish the UK schedule was on there, but I'm sure I'll find it out somewhere .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It looks like there will be eps 11-20 in the spring too!!!

So is this still considered EU? Even though GL has a hand in it.
    Also down in the lower left hand corner it say watch online, so that means if you got the internet you don't have to wait for TV.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That was a pretty cool site. I'm glad we get a little background on some of the characters. I'll probably have to catch it online as I can't even remember to record South Park which comes on once a week.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    So is this still considered EU? Even though GL has a hand in it.
    I think it is still considered EU. I think it's only the movies that are classed as canon.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Decent games. I will play themagain.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So how long are these shorts going to be?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!