Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks AA! I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it again. I will probably catch it at work during a slow period in the evening, as my coworkers who were just babies during the 80's seem to be interested in that time period.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

boy george may be weird, but he's making money to look odd like that. it's his stage persona for his broadway show. i've only caught bits and pieces of strikes back so far. they'll play it endlessly as with everything else they do.

I wish they wouldn't of had that one guy who looks like a dulled version of Ashton Kutcher, he's kinda boring. Is Boy George the guy with the black streaks down his head? Yeah that was definitely suprising...

Pretty good though, having some great laughs about the 80's years I missed.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I watched some of these tonight, and I saw Scott Ian from Anthrax, and I thought, "Cool, it's some metal representation." Then I forgot what I was watching and surfed the channels until I found Bettlejuice.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I wish they wouldn't of had that one guy who looks like a dulled version of Ashton Kutcher, he's kinda boring.
    NO WAY DUDE!!!!!
    Michael Ian Black is hilarious!!!!!! You just gotta catch the vibe of his simplistic humor. If you do, you'll be rolling on the floor.

"Hey Kids......Let's kick some commie arse......"

FRIGGIN' GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    NO WAY DUDE!!!!!
    Michael Ian Black is hilarious!!!!!! You just gotta catch the vibe of his simplistic humor. If you do, you'll be rolling on the floor.

"Hey Kids......Let's kick some commie arse......"

FRIGGIN' GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, Michael Ian Black is the best part of the show. Wasn't he in "Kids in the Hall"?

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiller
    I agree, Michael Ian Black is the best part of the show. Wasn't he in "Kids in the Hall"?

=MATT=
    I don't think so. They feature him on there as on "Ed". I think he is too young to have been on there. I think you are thinking of Mark McKinney.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

My Bad.. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm half asleep right now. Anyhow- He's halarious! I also like the guy from Queer as Folk... Now wasn't he also on Talk Soup? Man, I need to get some sleep...

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

My Bad.. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm half asleep right now. Anyhow- He's halarious! I also like the guy from Queer as Folk... Now wasn't he also on Talk Soup? Man, I need to get some sleep...

=MATT=
    Yea I guess in a sleep deprived state he might look like Mark McKinney.
    Been there many times, I work the graveyard shift and still try to have a life.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

=MATT=
    Do you mean Hal Sparks? He has some good one liners, but not as good as M.I.B. I haven't felt the vibe like in the first I.L.T.80s so far.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega