Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Crystal Pepsi came out in 1993.
    Really? I could have sworn (see? $#@&%! ) if was earlier than that. I was out of high school two years after '93, and I really thought the product was out before I left. Oh well.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I keep forgetting to mention but Gedde Wattanabe is a comic god!!!!!
    He is excellent in everything he does.
    THE DONGER KNOWS!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Can you send me some!!!!!
    I loved the Crystal Pepsi!!!!!!!-no joke, I miss it so bad.
    The summer of 1993 I was eating Whatchmacallit bars and drinking Crystal Pepsi all summer long!!!

hehehehehehe Sorry Scruff, no can do feller. The cans are in the office of my boss and are in a glass case. I would go on and shatter it for ya, but that would more than likely cos a disturbance which the guys on the floor would hear, run up to find out and see myself surrounded in broken glass and holding the stolen cans of Crystal Pepsi. They would then prolly beat me down and string me up on those electric jacks we have in our warehouses.
    Now, if you could promise to take care of my hospital bills and pay me for the time off work, i'd be more than happy to stage some Oceans 11-esque operation and get them for ya. hehehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Now, if you could promise to take care of my hospital bills and pay me for the time off work
    Me too because the acid in the substance would probably eat through my stomach.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I've officially seen every installment of "I Love The 80's Strike Back," and I do think VH1 did a fine job again with the right cast of celebrities it interviewed as well as all the fads, dances, the videos, etc, that it revisited. Now here comes the endless onslaught of "ILT80SB" for the next two months.

Wonder what VH1 will continue the format or will that be the end of it? There are still some things that they missed on the 80's, but enough to fill a whole hour, for each year of the decade? I sure hope so.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Now that "I Love the 80's Strikes Back" is done, I'm ready for "Return of the I Love the 80's"!

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiller
    Now that "I Love the 80's Strikes Back" is done, I'm ready for "Return of the I Love the 80's"!

=MATT=
    Amen to that.
    Then I am ready for.....
    The Phantom 80s (one of really obscure stuff)

&

Attack of the 80s.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Word is that "I love the 90s" is now in the works.
    MWHAHAHAHA!