Road Warrior Hawk Dies

I was watching RAW last night and they mentioned that Hawk died on Sunday morning. Sad loss as I always rooted for the Road Warriors. Huge Spiked shoulder pads. He was a great performer.

RIP Hawk.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That hard to believe. When I was younger I thought those guy were invincible.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

is this a WWF guy, or one of the characters from the mel gibson movies?

Damn, what did he die of?

derek, he's a wrestler. They were two guys who wore this red armor with black spikes on the shoulders.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Either I didnt hearthem or they didnt say. One of the Dudleys had his name on his arm in memory ofhim. They also did their finishing move as a tribute. Pretty sweet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

as i of today there is still no new info. Still can not believe the last match i saw him in his lost to in my opion that jokke of a team RVD and Kane.

I heard he died of a heart condition, which could be a bi-product of his drug use. If you watched WWE for awile, they even had an angle with Hawk were he was acting all psycho on drugs, once even climbin up the titan-tron and threatening to jump.
    From what I heard he was playing up an angle passed on some past demons of his.
    Regardless it's sad news, so many popular '80's' wrestlers are dying from the effects of drug use, bad hearts etc...
    I still listem to LOD's theme song when I need to get pumped up,
    AHHHHHHHH What a rush!!!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Wow, he was only 46 too. Too young to go IMO.