Hacksaw Jim Duggan Feelin' It!

I was at a local club/bar and seen the legendary Hacksaw Jim Duggan there and he must've been feelin' good because he did a few of his old bits... hands on the hips, thumbs up, etc. It was funny stuff! He still looked pretty good for his age...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

............yea, but did he say:

Bonesaw is ready!!!

dang it.....wrong wrestler. i was thinking of the snap into a slim jim guy!

Hacksaw, HOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I still have my foam 2 X 4 in my closet back home that has a pic of him sticking his tongue out on it. Man, i loved that guy!!! good action figure too!! hehehehehe

Derek- you're thinking of Macho Man, randy savage!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

U-S-A !!!
    U-S-A !!!
    U-S-A !!!

*blows hard and roams around the squared circle stomping my feet*

Hacksaw was awesome. Always made me laugh. Trusty 2x4 in hand.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hacksaw Jim Duggan Feelin' It!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I was at a local club/bar and seen the legendary Hacksaw Jim Duggan there and he must've been feelin' good because he did a few of his old bits... hands on the hips, thumbs up, etc. It was funny stuff! He still looked pretty good for his age...
    Did he have his 2X4 with him?

Re: Hacksaw Jim Duggan Feelin' It!

He must have been celebrating the annoncement of the release of his upcoming action figure!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.