Rebel Strike is Out!!!

I picked up my copy last night and spent a little time with it. As usual, the missions where you are actually flying are terrific. Unfortunately, just like the reviews said (and was the case on the preview disc) the missions that happen out of the cockpit aren't so hot. I've heard there are a lot of extras crammed onto this, but I haven't unlocked anything so far.

Anyone else pick it up? What are your thoughts?
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

God, I so wish that this and Rogue Squadron II would be ported to PC...

The Rogue Squadron series are the absolute greatest Star Wars flying games in my opinion. In fact, the only flight sims that I play are Star Wars ones. I loved Rogue Squadron because it was pure action, flying around and blowing stuff up, like in the MOVIES... none of that modulating shields and vectoring thrust like in the crap-tastic X-wing Alliance.

God, I so wish that this and Rogue Squadron II would be ported to PC...
    I dunno about PC, but I know i've read somewhere that there are plans to port all three games to Xbox as early as 2004. Anakin, I think you posted a couple of times in the KotOR thread, are you an Xbox owner? You may be in luck afterall!

Another thing to consider is that the GC is down below $100 now, and Rogue Leader is clearance many places for $20. Now is a good time to pick them up anyway.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Mine was delivered from EB yesterday, but I haven't had time to play it yet.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I saw a great commercial for it tonight during Enterprise, it had Admiral Ackbar in it. really cool, I wish I had taped it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars