Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you think is really in AREA 51?

What's in there?

Maybe it's actually a secret resort for the high-ups in the millitary-industrial complex, and they don't want anyone to know they have a billion-dollar resort up there?

Maybe the aliens hang out there, too?

Sure, of course it's a testing ground for new high tech stuff. They need places for that. But I mean come on, if I saw a new spy plane, I'd be no security threat because I could describe the thing as being no better than "it's a plane. Duh."

Maybe they have remote controlled robot birds with cameras for heads that they don't want anyone to know about. Even if our enemies knew about them, what are they going to do - hire paramillitary bird watchers?

Well, I guess that's so unbelievable to the non-tech countries, that we could make realistic robot birds with micro-cams, that we should keep that secret if we could get away with that.

But what's really in AREA 51? Elvis?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't think it exists.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Episode III is being filmed there, don't you know?

I think it's just a testing site for top secret military planes and weapons.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, duh. It's the secret fortress of solitude for everyone's favorite obscure 1970s Marvel superhero, X-51 (AKA Machine Man).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Aliens, yes and of course they have disaters there. Such as 100 death casulaties. It is also the place where the computer originated from.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

IF (and that's a big IF) the place DOES exist, I'd think that explosive-tipped-rocket-firing boba fett would be there, and toys in 3 3/4 inch scale that are fully functional and remote controlled.... MICRO TROOPS, FORWARD!!!!!

And yes, like Chux says, machine man would be there..... he's sorta like a marvel shazam, costume of a sentinel, origin of rom,legs of stilt man, popularity of kickers inc, and behind it all, the genius of Jack the King...
    oh, sorry, off topic....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I think the original 1977, 1980 and 1983 versions of the Star Wars Trilogy are in there!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It is also the place where the computer originated from.
    Actually, that would be Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa (the BAD Iowa school...)

It's where Hasbro developed their AWESOME ACTION FEATURES!!!
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    I think the original 1977, 1980 and 1983 versions of the Star Wars Trilogy are in there!

PENDO!
    LOL Then we shall never see the original classics! NOoooooo!!

I don't know what they have, but back home near Dayton, the Wright Pat Air Force base is rumored to have the bodies of the aliens that crashed at Rosewell.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    everyone's favorite obscure 1970s Marvel superhero, X-51 (AKA Machine Man).
    Well, you're right about him being obscure. I've never heard of him.