SPOILER on AOTC DVD profile?!

I just noticed this. On DVD Profiler, for those who have the Region 1 DVD of AOTC on their list, check out the credits. It says that Christopher Lee plays "Count Dooku/Sifo-Dyas/Darth Tyranus."

Weird.

Holy smokes!!! What does that mean? What does that mean?

So when they are talking about his death are they refering to his death as a Jedi? Speculation. If the credits say that then I'm sure that must be the way the things are.

That is a huge find Anakin 2121. I'm surprised no one noticed this before.

You should actually name this thread identity of Sifo-Dyas revealed.

Maybe Sifo-Dyas was his council name and of the council he was Dooku.

Maybe Yoda has a second name.

Maybe this is like the Sith Council providing a Sith name.

Very interesting. I always thought Sidious would be Sifo-Dyas.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin2121
    I just noticed this. On DVD Profiler, for those who have the Region 1 DVD of AOTC on their list, check out the credits. It says that Christopher Lee plays "Count Dooku/Sifo-Dyas/Darth Tyranus."

Weird.
    I am not very savy on this stuff -- what is DVD Profiler?

Can you see different regions on a DVD?

JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Wait a second. Yah what is DVD profiler? I thought you were actually talking about the real AOTC credits.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

DVD Profiler is a program which allows one to list and organize his or her DVD collection.

I use it religiously.

It's not necessarily true. DVD Profiler, like the IMDB, relies on it's users to contribute the information, not the official sources. Someone who believes Dooku to be Sifo-Dyas has obviously contributed it, and DVD Profiler have accepted the contribution, but that doesn't mean it is correct.

I still believe Sifo-Dyas to be Sidious, as the original name for the character was Sido-Dyas, but was changed because it was too similar to Sidious. I believe Palpatine was also one of the "lost 20", but for some reason the Jedi are not aware .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    It's not necessarily true. DVD Profiler, like the IMDB, relies on it's users to contribute the information, not the official sources. Someone who believes Dooku to be Sifo-Dyas has obviously contributed it, and DVD Profiler have accepted the contribution, but that doesn't mean it is correct.

I still believe Sifo-Dyas to be Sidious, as the original name for the character was Sido-Dyas, but was changed because it was too similar to Sidious. I believe Palpatine was also one of the "lost 20", but for some reason the Jedi are not aware .

PENDO!

I'm agreeing with Pendo here. I'm not saying the DVD profile credits are true either, just that it was a curious find. And I think it's only on the Region 1 profiles -- I checked Pendo's profile, which AFAIK is made up all of Region 2 DVDs, and it simply said Christopher Lee played "Count Dooku/Lord Darth Tyranus."

I still think Sifo-Dyas is Sidious too.

I still think Sifo-Dyas is Sidious too. [/QUOTE]
    I think that sifo-dyas was qui gon jin because after all he was " killed nearly 10 years ago" as obi one says to the caminos in ep. 2. dooku nor palpatine were killed ( to the knowlege of the counsil) 10 years ago. but your points are very good and interesting because perhaps death could mean death from the jedi counsil. and sifa-dyas could have been another identity of the ever elusive sidious. welll have to wait to find out...