Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ending Sequence Revealed

This is on T'Bone's site. Please speculate.

http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/movie_news/

To tell you the truth both endings sound disapointing considering we don't get that much Vader. I was hoping they could have a little more of him.

I like the duel birth concept but it does not have to be the ending of the film. They can still fit more Vader scenes.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

The "montage scene" reminds me of Rocky IV when they contrast Drago's technological training with that of Rocky's natural training.

The part about Anakin choking Padme because he thinks the twins are dead, well it reminds me of Godfather 2 when Kay tells Michael that she had an abortion.

My speculation is that most of it sounds far fetched.

Not as far fetched as the Grievous BS.

Um, I don't see it mention the actual ending.

I like that animation where Palpatine becomes all Emperor-y, though.

If there is a montage sequence showing the transformation or whatever you want to call it, I'm going to demand a refund. Not only should "Vader" not appear in a frame of Episode III, a montage sequence is second in stupidity only to a flashback or dream sequence. As a film technique, it would be as out of place in a Star Wars film as much as if it were to be Episode 3-D!.

We have a montage for the very end for AOTC. I guess AOTC is the stupidest Star Wars thing ever since the ending is a montage.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    We have a montage for the very end for AOTC. I guess AOTC is the stupidest Star Wars thing ever since the ending is a montage.
    What, there's no montage in AOTC. And there sure as hell better not be one at the end of Episode III.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

There's a montage in AOTC? George reedited that one already?

Bad speculation about the ending in my opinion.That Jedi Temple Ambush sounds awesome though,I cant see the killing of the kids making it in....

(Mustafar - the lava planet)
    Has someone been watching the Lion King?Mufsa,I am your father
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    There's a montage in AOTC? George reedited that one already?
    Oops, I was not thinking the way you guys were thinking with a Godfather/Matrix Reloaded montage. I see where you guys are confused. However, the way that the ending of AOTC is cut makes it a montage. Trust me it reall is a montage. Just not a montage where everything happens all at once.