Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Holiday Edition Yoda Now Available

I got an email today (after I had signed up for the lightspeed pass) that told me I could now order the holiday edition yoda. Are there three forum users that will not be able to order this figure because you are not a member? If so, I can order up to four. I need one and I can sell the others (for same price plus shipping) to those that need him. Just PM me or email me at untyl@aol.com if interested. Offer is open to the first three users who respond. Here is a copy of the email:

It’s time!

We are ready to take your order for Hasbro Holiday Yoda figures, brought to you exclusively by the Official Star Wars Fan Club. Go to http://starwars.paizo.com/holidayyoda and place your order now for up to 4 of these collectible figures.

As a member of the Official Star Wars Fan Club, a Lightspeed Pass holder, and a recipient of this important email from Paizo.com, you may now purchase your Yoda figures online. Only those who have received this Lightspeed Pass email will be able to order at this time.

You may order starting now or any time after this, while supplies last. If you do not order immediately please rest assured that there are many Holiday Yoda figures in stock -- more than enough for all current Lightspeed Pass holders, even if everyone orders the maximum of 4 figures per person.

After our subscribers with Lightspeed Passes have had sufficient time to order their figures, we will open up sales to subscribers who are not holding Lightspeed Passes. Finally, if we have any Holiday Yoda figures left in stock, we will open up ordering to everyone.

If you have specific questions about the Holiday Yoda figure or the ordering process, please email us at holiday.yoda@paizo.com.

“Santa Yoda” is the second of the Holiday Edition commemorative figures produced by Hasbro - a 3-3/4” scale Yoda dressed in Santa garb and shipped in a plastic case that’s suitable for display. Included with each figure is a full-sized greeting card featuring a reproduction of the 1980’s Lucasfilm holiday card art by Ralph McQuarrie, the concept artist responsible for much of the look of the originalStar Wars trilogy.

Enjoy! And Happy Holidays from the folks at Paizo.

The Official Star Wars Fan Club
    http://starwars.paizo.com/
    holiday.yoda@paizo.com
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yeah, I got that same e-mail on the subject. I went to the site, but my subscription/membership was not attached to the right area. I had to e-mail Piazo and they attached it, but I was having problems getting to the ordering page.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Got mine in the mail today, came in great shape.
    I was a bit surprises that these are packaged different from last year, although still cool.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

What kind of different are we talking about Banthaholic? I mean id it all a clear case? Or is it packaged similar to the Saga scenes? I'm still waiting for mine. I think I had it delivered standard mail. I can't remember if we had a choice of delivery, but the UPS driver was here today already.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I don't know what is going on because I ordered mine about a MONTH ago and still have not received it. I wonder what happened to it. Is standard mail that slow? I bet they are slow to process the orders.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I ordered mine the day I recieved the email and haven't seen mine either so I wouldn't worry Darth our's are probably en route as we speak. ......... I Hope
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    What kind of different are we talking about Banthaholic? I mean id it all a clear case? Or is it packaged similar to the Saga scenes? I'm still waiting for mine. I think I had it delivered standard mail. I can't remember if we had a choice of delivery, but the UPS driver was here today already.
    No it's not in a clear bubble case this year.
    It's in sort of a screen ceen like cardboard, with a bubble attached to it. Kind've hard to describe, hopefully my photo will show a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swyoda.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	7059  
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I ordered mine the day I recieved the email and haven't seen mine either so I wouldn't worry Darth our's are probably en route as we speak. ......... I Hope
    Yeah I won't worry. I signed up for my lightspeed pass just as we were getting infro about it out of the summer conventions. Becasue I signed up right away I was able to order it from the first batch of invites.
    So I'd image you should be getting yours in the next week or so.

That Yoda looks sweet. I am definitely going to get one.

I ordered four Yodas and two silver Boba Fetts on October 23 and received the Fetts on November 12 and the Yodas on November 14. Paizo sent me an e-mail with the UPS tracking info so I was able to monitor the progress of the packages. The packing is well done, each figure is rolled in the large-bubble bubble wrap to help protect them.

Last year's Holiday Edition should have been released this way as well. I never did see the 3PO or R2 at any Wal-Mart and had to buy from eBay, but even then it was still under $20 with shipping. I think they've skyrocketed in price since.